Vacation

You and Colby decided to do a get away. You guys never had really gone anywhere together as a vacation so you decided it would be fun.

It was the morning of when you guys are leaving. Colby was the one who booked it so you have no idea what it looks like or where it is.

You both got your stuff packed, you guys were staying there for 2 weeks. Colby said to bring something nice to wear so you were exited. You guys both got your bags and went down to the car.

You put your bags in the backseat and started to drive to the place.

It was about a two hour drive there so you were even more confused. You guys drove through the middle of nowhere at one point.

After a little you guys got there. It was a huge building in the middle of downtown. You always loved skyscrapers and you were staying in one so you were so excited.

You guys walked in and it was the most beautiful building you've ever seen or even been in. It had such detail on the walls and the views were incredible.

You guys got your room key and went to the elevator, it was one of the top ones.

It was the 30th floor. You guys got to your room and unlocked it. You both stepped in, it was amazing the view was better then you could ever imagine.

It had glass windows all over, it was like the windows were walls. It had a huge bed in the middle of the room, the room was so big. The main room was curved by the windows so you could see the whole city view.

It was like a house, you walked over to the next room to find a bathroom, kitchen and a room with a couch and a tv. You were blown away by how big it was.

This was always your dream, getting a huge hotel room this nice with the type of view it has. You and Colby decided to go out for dinner.

You wanted to wear something nice so you got your red, short and tight dress on. You walked into the bathroom and put it on.

It went just above the middle of your thigh and it had cuts on the sides showing your hips. It made your boobs look big which you love dresses that do that. You put on a silver cross necklace and silver heart earrings.

You stepped outside to see Colby on the bed waiting for you. He looked up from him phone, he looked at you up and down licking his lips and smirking. "You look gorgeous" he said getting up.

You smiled and looked down, he got to you and lifted your chin with his hand. He gave you a small kiss and put his hand out for you to take. You grabbed it and went to the elevator going down to the first floor.

*time skip after dinner*

Dinner was amazing, we went to a really fancy restaurant in the middle of the city. You already loved being here. You guys were driving back to the hotel listening to some music.

You wanted tonight to get better. You put your hand on Colby's thigh trying to tease him. He looked and you and smirked.

He grabbed your hand and put it closer to his area. You were shocked but oddly turned on. You decided to play along.

You put your hand on top of his dick and started to palm him through his pants. He let out a breath and tightened his grip on the steering wheel. We were only about two minutes away from the hotel.

So you stopped and smirked knowing he wanted more. He gave you a annoyed look, once you guys got to the hotel you got out of the car.

You were making sure to take your time trying to make Colby mad. "Y/n hurry up" Colby said as you were behind him walking into the hotel. You smirked and caught up to him grabbing his hand. We went to the elevator and went up.

Once we got there he basically dragged you to the room opening the room door hard.

He dragged you inside and pinned your against the wall with your hands on each side of you. And started to kiss your rough licking your bottom lip for entrance.

You wanted to make him more mad so you didn't let him. He pulled away and licked his lips. He grabbed your arm and made you go over to the bed.

You smirked knowing you made him mad and horny. You saw the bulge in his pants, he started to take off your dress slowly.

Colby waited for you to be done, looking at your up and down a couple times. Once you finally got it off he climbed on top of you and started to kiss your neck. He sucked on your sweet spot making you moan a little.

He pulled away and took off his shirt fast. You leaned yourself up so you could take your bra off. You threw it on the floor leaving your top half fully exposed to him.

He went lower slowly taking off your panties. He was going slow trying to get you back. He didn't break eye contact once, he finally got them off and lowered his head.

His hot breath fanning against your heat made you so much more wet and ready for him. He slowly started to rub his fingers through your wet folds.

He started to lick your clit slow speeding up his pace each time.

He was going in circular motions with his tongue. He pushed one finger in you making you moan. He went faster adding a second finger in you.

You grabbed his hair pulling it a little. He licked your clit faster and pushed his fingers deeper in you making your moan loudly.

He stayed at that pace for awhile until he hit your g spot. You moaned out loudly as he hit it each time. He went faster, aiming for that spot each time knowing he hit it.

He curled his fingers perfectly making you closer to your high each time.

He applied more pressure with his tongue making you cum. He kept going licking your clean. After, he came up to you licking his fingers clean.

He stood on his knees and took off his pants with his boxers. He stroked himself a couple of times before slowly pushing into you. You moaned and gripped the bed sheets. He went deeper and faster each thrust making it fell so much better.

He grabbed your throat and tightened his grip a little as he got closer. He let out some grunts making you more turned on and wet. You moved your hands to his back and slightly scratched him.

That made him grunt, he went faster and started to rub your clit making you close once again. He applied more pressure making you tighten your walls around him.

You came all over his dick, he twitched inside you so you knew he was also close. He let out a grunt before coming. He kept going for a little letting us live out our highs.

After he laid down next to you panting and sweating. You wanted more so you climbed on top of him. He smirked and looked at you up and down. You lifted yourself up on him and slowly sat down.

You moaned out as you put your hands on his chest to stay up. He put his hands on your waist making you move faster. He pushed his hips up making all of him go into you.

You threw your head up, he sighed his nails into your sides as it felt good for him. He threw his head back on the pillows and closed his eyes. You went faster going up and down hard.

"Fuck" he said almost in a whimper, it was so hot. You moaned out loudly as he started to rub his clit making you get sent over the edge. You came once again all over him still being sensitive from before.

You lifted yourself off him and lowered your face to his dick.

You knew he was close so you didn't want to tease. You put his full length in your mouth and started to bob your head up and down fast. He put you hair in a ponytail with his hands and moved you at the pace he wanted.

Your eyes started to water a little bit your kept going. "Fuck" he said out of breath, he twitched inside your mouth so you went faster and sucking harder.

He groaned as he came in your mouth you swallowed and kept going for a little. You came back up to him and laid down. After, you guys took a shower and changed the sheets then fell asleep.

—————————
I need to start making more lol,I feel like this one is a little rushed but yea.
1526 words.