4 months

You were in bed tired since you didn't sleep at all last night. You heard a knock at your door "come in" you said. It was Jake "hey everyone is going out to a party tonight, do you wanna come?" Jake questioned.

"I'm kinda tired" you replied "oh ok just let me know if you change your mind I can come back and get you" he said with a smile before leaving and closing the door.

Jake was always so nice and caring, he's definitely your best friend. You fell asleep on your phone after everyone left for about an hour.

You woke up checking your phone and feeling hungry so you decided to go downstairs and get a snack. You warmed up some leftover pizza in the microwave.

You sat on the kitchen counter not wanting to move anymore.

After you took it out and ate it you wanted to make some TikTok's because you thought you looked good. You also had nothing else to do so might as well, you didn't really want to go to that party.

You just wanted to stay home and do pretty much nothing. You were lip singing to closer by nine inch nails when you heard the door open.

It was Colby, he smiled when he saw you "hey y/n" he said "hey Colby" you said back extending the 'y'. "Why didn't you go to the party with all of them?" Colby asked.

"I don't know I'm just tired" you replied. He nodded "were you not at the party?" You asked. "Nah I was at Brennen's house" you nodded. You then realized what you were wearing since you were home alone.

A bra and booty shorts, literally your smallest shorts. Colby looked at you up and down a couple of times. You always liked Colby but no one knew except Jake, he was the one person you knew that could keep a secret.

You were about to get off of the counter to change when Colby stopped you. He was now standing in between your legs and his arms where on the counter around you.

You were confused but you liked what he was doing. You tried to squeeze your legs together but he was between them.

He smirked "how long has it been" he asked putting his hand on your leg close to your knee. You were takin back and confused by his question not knowing what he meant.

You tilt your head to the side and scrunched your eyebrows.

Colby got close to your ear "how long has it been since you've been fucked y/n" you where shocked not knowing what to say. It's was embarrassing how long it's been.

"Answer me y/n" he whispered again this time rubbing your thigh up and down getting dangerously close to your heat. You let out a breathily moan.
"A month" you lied. You were so embarrassed from what you just did.

Colby shook his head "no" he said. "What do you mean no" you replied confused "if you've been touched in the last month you would moan from me touching your leg" he whispered.

It was so hot but fuck you got caught. You looked down "4 months" you whispered so he could barley hear you.

"What did you say" he said to you. You knew he heard you he just wanted you to say it louder knowing you were embarrassed.

"4 months" you said louder. He nodded and bit his lip, he put his hand on your chin making you look at him. He got close to you neck "good girl" he whispered to you in a raspy voice.

That makes you so wet and he definitely knew it. He started to kiss your neck sucking on your sweet spot, you let out a soft moan, he smirked against your skin knowing what he's doing to you.

He put his hand on your stomach near your shorts. He lifted the shorts from off your stomach and he put his hand in. He was rubbing you on top of your panties now. You bit your lip trying not to moan.

"There's no one home y/n" Colby whispered in your ear, now sucking on your neck. He pulled your panties away and started to rub your clit. You moaned and threw your head back.

He applied more pressure making it feel so much better. He was going in circular motions faster now. Colby then took his hand out of your shorts. He pulled off your shorts and panties leaving your whole lower half exposed to him.

He lightly pushed you down making you lie down on the counter. He lowered himself to your heat and started kiss and suck on your thighs leaving hickeys.

He then started to lick your clit. He put one finger in you and going slow. You grabbed his hair making him add a second finger. He went faster then before, it felt so good.

He kept flicking his tongue all around your clit. He went faster making you moan and pull his hair more. You arched your back making him go even faster. You were so close, he licked your clit one last time.

This made you cum all over his fingers and tongue. You were embarrassed from how fast you came but it's been while.

He licked you clean letting you ride out your high. He came up to you, you pulled yourself up to face him. "Can we go upstairs" he asked you. You nodded and got off of the counter still in shock, he followed right behind you going upstairs.

You got to your room and went in. Right as you got in Colby pushed you against the wall. He kissed you roughly putting one hand on your throat squeezing tightly.

You kissed back just as hard he pulled away and started to kiss your neck. He sucked on it trying to find your sweet spot.

Once he found it you let out a soft moan making him suck harder. He then pulled away again "get on the bed" he told you sternly. You listened and got onto the bed. "Take off you clothes" Colby said walking up to you.

You started to take off your bra and panties leaving you now naked. He sat on the side of the bed next to you putting his fingers on your clit.

He rubbed your a little before climbing on top of you and kissing you once again. He stood on his knees and took his shirt off with his pants. He came back down and started to grind on you.

You felt the boner through his boxers so you put you hands on the hem of them. You pushed off his boxers and he took them fully off. "Are you sure" he asked. "Yes" you said as you nod.

He rubbed his tip through your folds making you moan a little. He then pushed into you slowly getting deeper and deeper. You moan and grip the sheets. He went faster he stayed at a steady pace for a while.

You started to scratch his back since how good it felt. "Faster" you whimper out. He did as he was told and went faster. You arched your back and threw your head back again.

He was now fully in you and going fast. You were close once again, your walls tightened around his dick making him groan.

He thrusted in you a couple more times before you came again. That didn't stop him though he kept going until he came. He thrusted in you a couple more times before coming.

He rode out both our highs and pulled out. Then he fell on his side of the bed. You both put on your clothes and went back downstairs like nothing happened.

---
Sorry I feel like this one is kinda rushed but I really like the storyline lol.
1320 words!
Also thank you for 2k reads?!