Chapter 18

When Esmé and Alma came downstairs to start breakfast they found Miss Raven and Bluejay cuddled up on the couch, talking about how much they loved and missed each other.

Esmé smiled at the two before walking off into the kitchen with Alma, the older woman bringing her into her arms and lifting her up, her hands under her thighs and Esmé wrapped her legs around her waist.

Esmé grinned and kissed her cheek, hugging the older woman. "I love you." Alma said gently, kissing Esmé.

"I love you more." Esmé says softly, resting her forehead against Almas and shutting her eyes, enjoying the touch. Alma gave her a small kiss on the lips, before holding her close, looking over when she seen Ayn come downstairs.

"A cuddle party? Without me?" She said in mock offense, wiping a fake tear from her eye.

"Oh shoo, Ayn." Alma says and Esmé felt Almas nails dig into her thighs.

"Oh come on." Ayn says with an eye roll.

"Not even a hug?" Ayn asked with a smile.

"No. Mine." Alma said sternly, holding Esmé closer and turning her back to Ayn.

Esmé pressed a small kiss to the older woman's forehead, cupping Almas face in her hands as she looked down at her with a soft smile.

Alma smiled warmly up at her. Ayn didn't say anything, finding them adorable.

"Alright, lovebirds, I'll leave you be." Ayn says with a smile. "Go sit in the parlor, I'll handle breakfast with Evelyn."

Alma took the offer and went to the parlor, sitting down at the end of the couch with Esmé in her lap.

Esmé didn't bother unraveling her legs from the older woman and kept a tight hold on her, Alma not minding her mentors were there as she pressed a deep kiss against her lips.

Esmé cupped Alma's face in her hands as she kissed her back. Their mentors thankfully ignored them. Miss Raven pressing a kiss to Miss Bluejay's lips.

"Alma-" Esmé goes to scold when the woman deepend it more, Esmé smiling into it.

Miss Raven pressed kisses on her girlfriend's neck, ignoring the two women making out on the other end of the couch.

"Alma, stop, we have guests." Esmé scolds with a small playful glare and she squeaked when the woman bit down on her jaw line.

"Alright, calm down you two." Miss Raven says with a laugh and Esmé felt her face turn a bright red.

"It was Alma's fault." Esmé muttered.

"Is that so?" Alma asked, her hand moving to Esmé's behind.

Meanwhile Miss Bluejay was quietly scolding Miss Raven for marking her neck.

Miss Raven chuckled quietly before glancing at the other two, Alma catching her mentors gaze and moving her hand away from the younger woman's behind.

Miss Raven gave her a knowing look but didn't say anything. She turned back to her girlfriend and whispered in her ear. "Want to go back to our room?"

"You can't just yet! Wait, I have something to show you, hang on!" Esmé says, moving to get off the older woman when she tripped halfway, smacking her chin off the coffee table in front of the couch.

"I'm okay!" She yelled, jumping up and running out of the room to retrieve whatever she wanted to show them.

"You tease!" Miss Bluejay scolded.

"Oh shush." Miss Raven says with a playful look and Alma looked at the younger woman unsure as she left, but remained seated. She knew she was still acting a bit off since yesterday.