30.

The packing hadn't gone unnoticed by Abigail, she simply wasn't worried about it. She didn't know what Pine had said to her as he felt her up and then started sewing fur pieces together with a dangerously huge stone-like needle but she was sure she was going with them.

It had taken her a whole five minutes to shove whatever she had wanted to truly take with her in Rowan's satchel and now she was bored.

Abigail was also pretty sure they had said they were coming back though. She had asked and motioned around her. Rowan and Pine shared a look as they processed what she said, then Rowan pointed outside, made a motion with his fingers as if they were walking away, then they walked back to where they started, and he patted the air around him. "So we're coming back." She nodded, that was all the reassurance she needed.

Cypress had been gone for a day, this Abigail knew one hundred percent. He came in this early morning after she had been outside, probably hours before the sun was due to come up. The air around him had been tense, but also sad. He looked tired and unkempt. The fur he wore had been matted with mud and what looked to be dried blood. Abigail bit her tongue and watched as Cypress stood there waiting for Pine to notice him.

Pine's eyes remained on his work and Rowan kept with his packing.

A deep, barely audible grunt came from Cypress.

Pine returned his words with a deep growl of his own.

Another few moments passed, Abigail felt her face go flush as Cypress turned his bloodshot eyes her way. He looked her over twice. She didn't like being studied. It was embarrassing to think she had slept with him, whispered sweet words to him, and he had moved on so quickly. She had meant what she said about loving him and being thankful for everything he did. As she thought about it, which seemed to be in the night as she tried to sleep, Cypress was just another version of Scott, except if he wanted her dead - she'd be dead. Tears had threatened to fall before Pine noticed her change.

Another growl brought Cypress' eyes away from her.

Abigail hated that she didn't know what they were saying. She hated that all three of them were able to see right through her and she never knew what they were thinking. Even if she knew what they said, it wouldn't change their unwavering eyes but at least she could ask them what was the matter.

Cypress' shoulders slumped after Pine finished his cold growls and he gave her another glance before disappearing into the back of the cave. Abigail watched as Pine and Rowan looked at one another, speaking quietly. Rowan nodded and then glanced over her, then nodded again.

Then it was over.

The mood shifted from stressed and a little sweaty, to comfortable silence. Well almost silent, Abigail could hear each little growl that left Pine and Rowan as they finished their breath. She shivered as she recalled feeling Rowan's hot breath on her thighs before she had been taken by the helicopter.

At first, Rowan had been a little scared of her but he learned with such enthusiasm. Just like Pine, Rowan had quickly picked up how to please her in his own way, and now as Abigail thought of the way he expertly flicked his tongue across her clit, bringing her to climax in a matter of minutes. Abigail released a shaky breath of her own.

Pine and Rowan paused as if frozen and looked at her.

She wasn't ashamed of it. Abigail knew all too well it didn't take much to grab their attention and somehow or another they always knew when she wanted it. Neither one was bashful when it came to it either.

The air grew hot around her as she eyed Pine and then Rowan. The red-headed sasquatch had kept himself from her. Abigail sat back on the log and fluttered her eyelashes as a wave of arousal hit her lower belly. Unblushingly, she opened her legs wide, exposing her unclothed sex to the two giant men, whose eyes went exactly where she wanted them to.