6.

Uuummm... Where the heck did the weekend go? LOL Monday seems to come faster these days!

His head in his hands, his neck hurt with how low he dipped down. Pine tried his hardest not to growl in frustration, but as soon as Cypress put the female down safely, he practically ran back and began to pepper him with questions. The constant probing had Pine's already short fuse burning hot.

"What does it taste like?"

"Why does she smell so great?"

"Does she belong to you now?"

"Abigail just let you in there? Do you think she will let me see?"

"Will you be mad at me?"

Pine groaned internally and cursed his father for dying before Cypress reached the breeding age. It was customary for a giant's father to take his son to the tribe and arrange his first mating. Whether you chose to participate in the mating ceremonies or just wanted to simply wet your cock, the choice was completely up to you. Pine had chosen to wet his curious cock at the age of seventeen, or at least that's when Baobab made the time to take him.

His first time, Cypress was only four. Still a youngling and his interest in females ended with the beads that decorated their hair.

The innocence of childhood was still in Cypress's eyes at the age of nine when they made another trip to the clan for Rowan's first, and only, mating. Rowan's tics made him an "undesirable" and worsened when was nervous, as were most males when looking into the eyes of the females curious to see who their match-maker was making a deal with. Their father paid greatly for his middle child's first time.

Cypress, still having no interest in the opposite sex, spent a fair amount of their time at the tribe chasing the chickens.

Baobab joined the ancestors in Cypress' tenth winter.

Pine wished he knew what happened. Their father would disappear for seasons at a time and give no hints on when he would return. Sometimes he would leave in the middle of the night just so he didn't have to deal with Pine's questions. Once, he and Rowan attempted to follow him just out of curiosity, but the beating he gave his eldest cured them of that.

At seven, Pine had been left alone once again. He had been shocked when his father returned home earlier than usual, carrying a red-headed toddler. Rowan's mother, who neither of them knew and Rowan couldn't recall, had said the youngling's sudden outburst and weird movements were causing her to receive looks from the other Giants.

It was disheartening when Baobab took off again. Leaving it up to Pine to care for himself and now a screaming two-winter-old youngling, who wouldn't stop crying for his mother.

At fifteen winters, their father brought home Cypress. As he looked at him now, Pine recalled the way he felt about his questioning brother. Baobab spoke not one word as he entered their previous cave and sat down the terrified child.

Pine had been... Angry. He hadn't wanted Cypress. He wasn't even sure he wanted his father home.

He had to hunt for more.

Lose sleep with another youngling not able to make it through the night.

More cleaning because children couldn't seem to not make a mess.

At the time they had lived in a much smaller cave just outside the border keeping them from the humans. Fetching water from the lake was a task in itself but having to tug along a toddling Cypress, who was more curious than Rowan had ever been, made life harder.