7.

*For some reason the 2nd half of this chapter isn't saving - I've messaged support so hopefully it'll be uploaded by Wednesday (September 6) as an "extra" chapter* ~Autumn 

Abigail didn't know what kind of meat she was eating but all she was aware of was it had smelled amazing as Pine cooked it over the open fire, sprinkling whatever kind of spices he pulled from out of nowhere. When Cypress had attempted to give her the chunk of what could only be described as smelling like a roast, Abigail had nearly dropped it as the hot meat burned her fingers. She bounced it for only a second before panicking and placing it on the log beside her.

An annoyed grunt came from Pine and a nervous chitter echoed from Rowan. Rowan sprinted off and made his way back with a stone plate. He carefully placed the hunk of roast in the middle and handed it to Abigail, watchful it didn't tip over as she took it.

The Giants settled around her and Abigail made a face as all their eyes landed on her. "Are you waiting for me to eat?" She asked softly, not liking the way they studied her. It made her feel nude and exposed. She shimmied on the log, wishing she had more than a thin bathing suit shirt and bottoms. She could feel the growing hair on her legs as they prickled against the wood. Abigail wished for a razor if these sexy woodland creatures were going to keep staring at her like they were.

Rowan held up his slab of meat. "Eat." He pretended to dig into his.

"Eat?" Abigail raised her plate a little. She eyeballed the meat, hoping no dirt or anything had been picked up from the log.

Rowan nodded.

Cypress shifted with excitement. "Eat." He growled the human word. He felt slightly superior to his brothers but he would never speak such. Able to understand some of her words, Cypress thought back to a time when he had his human friend. He would spend hours outside, just before the human border, speaking with the young human male who was the same age as himself. When he had attempted the human language at home, he had been dismissed as crazy.

He caught the look of annoyance from Pine and the older male directed him to eat as well.

After watching Cypress taking a cue from Pine, Abigail looked down at the roast. There was no way she could think of to eat this lady-like. She licked her lips as her stomach growled. She had no idea how long she had been passed out or even what day it was, but she was starving. Abigail sat the plate on her lap and carefully grabbed the roast on either side. She held the massive hunk of meat up to her mouth and sank her teeth into the tenderness. The juicy roast filled her mouth and the spices awoke her senses. She rolled her eyes as it was probably the best food she had ever tasted. "Mmmm..."

Abigail looked around as the three Giants echoed her "Mmmm."

Pine took bites of his food and studied Abigail as she devoured the meal he had prepared. She moaned as if he was at her mating mound again. He shook the idea from his head and studied her from the corner of his eye as she continued working on breakfast.

Cypress had inhaled his meal so he could be there and present in the moment as Abigail tore at the meat with her dull teeth and her eyes closed. The juices dripped down her chin and arms. She looked animalistic and dangerous. Abigail would open her eyes just a slit every so often as she ate, lapping at the juices running down her thumbs to her wrists. The way she kept after it, Cypress was half tempted to ask Pine to cook more. Her head would dip and her plump lips came together as she chewed. He could think of something else she could put in her mouth and make the same movements on. His core was smoldering. When she looked at him, sultry and covered in food, a fire was set in his belly and Cypress had to look away. His eyes found his brothers, sitting and watching her as well. The idea to ask them if they were reacting to her as well popped into his mind, but he worried his voice would disturb whatever trance the female was in.