11.

After having a night of blissful sleep, Abigail had woken with a rumbling belly.

The moment had come she had been dreading since she felt it the night before. Able to put it off, she could no longer deny the foulness of its right to slip from her body. Abigail wasn't sure what her plan was but to never shit again was ideal.

It was at that moment that she realized the only thing she truly missed was her toilet and toilet paper.

Abigail shook her head as Pine tried to follow her. She was under the impression he sensed her urgency since he took her to the second entrance, which was closer to the nest than the main.

She could feel her face burning even though the cool morning air chilled her to the bone. Pine was insistent on being close but Abigail just couldn't handle it. She raised her hands, fingers spread wide apart. "Stay."

There was no way she was ever going to feel comfortable pooping in front of these sexy men. Not a chance. Abigail felt there were times in life a person needed utter privacy and this was one of her times. "Please," she bounced from leg to leg, "just let me do this."

She already knew it was going to be a pain to wipe with the leaves which were wet with dew but the idea of stopping by the washing pond seemed great. Abigail was just going to boss her way to it, somehow. Pine didn't seem like one who could be told what to do but she was determined that pooping and her cleanup, would be done on her terms.

Pine raised one hand while the other was on his chest. He dipped his head and then motioned toward the forest.

Taking off like a bat out of Hell, Abigail was starting to sweat as the control on her bowels began to waver. Her stomach felt a rumble as if she was going to be sick if she didn't relieve herself the way it demanded.

Glancing over her shoulder, she ducked behind a massive tree. Sighing with relief that Pine wouldn't be able to see her, Abigail quickly shucked off her swim pants and squatted, unable to contain herself another second. She nearly fell backwards but thankfully the tree caught her as a horrifying splat sounded throughout the quiet forest.

Abigail grit her teeth as the liquid-hot lava diarrhea continued to leave her. She bit her tongue holding back her groan as it burned. Tears formed as she glanced down, seeing some of her uncontrollable shit splattered on her ankles. "No." She let out in the tiniest cry and looked around for something to help.

Of course, she picked the one tree where there were no nearby bushes. The moss on a close rock seemed like her best bet but still, she was going to have to leave her privacy of the massive tree to grab at it.

"Mercy," this time she moaned as another wave of stinging liquid left her in squirts. Abigail was mortified. She had never truly wished for death to take her until this very moment as a fart released even more shit, this time growing more solid.

Abigail couldn't wipe the tears that left her for fear she'd lose her balance and end up in an even bigger mess.

Pine had already known what was coming. Throughout the night, the female who had captivated him had been releasing terrible-smelling gasses. His stomach also suffered at the hands of the Willow bark when he chewed it for pain relief.

Rowan had been awakened by her silent smells but somehow Cypress managed to stay asleep. The young male snored as the two eldest shared a look of knowing.

Pine waited for her rumbling gut to wake her and he already knew as she tried to express her needs, what it was she was asking. Abigail had paled and was sweating from her brow as she attempted to communicate her want for privacy. It irked him just a tad, wanting to share all moments, good and bad but he gave in, not wanting to cause her further stress.