Arriving To The Island

In the middle of the sea, the helicopter was on it's way to Isla Nublar, and riding inside was Hammond, Alan, Ellie, Pikachu, Gennaro and Ian Malcolm (played by Brock and voiced by Eric Stuart), the chaos expert. Malcolm: "So you two dig up fossils of Pokémon that died out millions of years ago?" Alan: "Yeah, pretty much." Malcolm: "And the girl next to ya... is she your girlfriend?" Alan: "Um... well... uh..." Ellie: "If you mean a friend that's a girl, yeah." Pikachu: "Pika..." Malcolm: "Well if you ask me, I'll bet you're scared of what chaos would bring if you two started dating... is that why your shy about the idea of dating?" Alan: "No, not really..." Malcolm: "Well I wouldn't mind dating her, she's a real looker." Ellie: "Uh... thanks I guess..." Hammond: "Hmm... I bring fossil experts, while you bring a Casanova rock star." Gennaro: "Uh..." said Gennaro, unable to think of what to say to that remark, which was when Hammond sees the island up ahead. Hammond: "Well... there it is... Isla Nublar..." said Hammond, before the helicopter got to the island and makes a landing in front of a waterfall, where Moe, Larry and Curly were waiting for the team's arrival. Moe: "Hello Mr Hammond sir, pleasure to see you arrived safely." Hammond: "Hello Moe, I hope you and the boys didn't waited too long here." Larry: "Nope, we just got here." Curly: "Wow... the waterfall looks amazing... just Niagara Falls." Moe: "Niagara Falls!" Curly: "Nah!, don't do that!" Moe: "Slowly I turned..." Curly: "Please no..." Moe: "Step by step... inch by inch..." said Moe, before he beats the pulp out of Curly, much to the group's surprise before Hammond stopped Moe in time. Hammond: "Honestly... I thought you got over it by now..." Moe: "Sorry about that... but every time we hear Niagara Falls, it makes me want to tear someone apart..." Ellie: "What happened?" Curly: "Let's just say we had a really bad date at Niagara Falls." Larry: "Niagara Falls!" Curly: "Nah!" Larry: "Slowly I turned... step by step... inch by inch..." Curly: "Not again!" yelped Curly, before Larry beats the pulp out of Curly just like how Moe did a moment ago, before Hammond went to stop the Bunnelby just in time. Hammond: "Well... they might not be the smartest... but their hearts are in the right place... plus they're pretty tough to take down... which is good as the Pokémon here are a real challenge." Alan: "Really?, how?, what kind of Pokémon are they?" Hammond: "Come and see for yourself." said Hammond, before he and the team went into some jeeps, with the Stooges riding in one of them, and drove off to who knows where. Once they got to a very large building, the jeeps went into a gate that opened when they got close and then the gates closed once the jeeps went in. at the moment they went in, the team noticed how cold it was, and it wasn't long before the jeeps stopped, and then Alan and Ellie see something that made them gasped in shock. Standing before them was a large Pokémon that looked like some sort of sauropod called an Aurorus, which was a Pokémon that's been extinct for millions of years. Alan: "No way... it can't be..." Ellie: "How is that possible..." Malcolm: "What is that?" Alan: "Um... it's a fossil Pokémon... an Aurorus... a rock/ice type..." Hammond: "That is correct, and she's the first fossil Pokémon ever created." Alan: "You mean... there are more?" Hammond: "That's right, like the Tyrantrum for example." Ellie: "A Tyrantrum... you said that you have a Tyrantrum...the king of the fossil Pokémon?..." Hammond: "That's right." Alan: "Say it again..." Hammond: "Ha, we have a Tyrantrum." said Hammond, before Alan began to feel like he was about to faint. Ellie: "Easy Alan... take a deep breath..." Hammond: "Ah Dr Grant... my dear Dr Sattler... welcome... to Jurassic Park." said Hammond, before Alan and Ellie see more Aurorus living together, feeding on some Pokémon food that some workers were feeding them. Alan: "How did you do this?" Hammond: "I'll show you... follow me." said Hammond, before he and the others went back to the jeeps and drove out of the building and went off elsewhere.