Thomas & The Magic Railroad Epilogue

It wasn't long before Thomas, Lady and Hiro arrived to the docks, and soon see the barge that PT Boomer and his henchmen were on. Lady: "Oh no!, it's them again!" Hiro: "Wait... it looks like someone is talking to them." Thomas: "And... isn't that Edward?" said Thomas, who was seeing Edward the Butterfree (voiced by William Hope), before the Butterfree sees Thomas. Edward: "Oh hey Thomas!, good to see you." Thomas: "Good to see you too, but why are you here, shouldn't you be with Sir Topham Hatt during his holiday?" Edward: "Funny that you mention it, the holiday's over, and we came back." Thomas: "Wait... then that means..." said Thomas, before seeing that the person with the Diesel trio was noun other but Sir Topham Hatt (voiced by Kerry Shale) himself, and he was very crossed. Sir Topham Hatt: "PT Boomer!, what is the meaning of this?!, I wanted you to help the Pokémon on their work, but instead I heard you were trying to take over the railway." PT Boomer: "Uh... sir... I can explain, I uh..." Sir Topham Hatt: "Don't bother, Annie and her sister Clarabel told me everything, and I just got word that you blew up the viaduct!, you have caused major confusion and delay!" PT Boomer: "But sir... I..." Sir Topham Hatt: "Enough!, as punishment, I order you to do community service, like fixing the viaduct you blew up for starters until I say otherwise, or say goodbye to the claw on your diesel you care about, am I understood?" PT Boomer: "Yes sir... sorry sir... oh grease and oil..." Sir Topham Hatt: "As for you two, since you helped PT Boomer on causing trouble on the railway until now, I sending you back to the mainland and never come back for a very long time, understood?" Splatter: "Y-yes sir..." Dodge: "Sorry sir..." said the two Genesect, before leaving the scene with Officer Jenny the Marill following them to make sure they don't try anything. Officer Jenny: "Come on you two, get moving." said Officer Jenny, while Sir Topham Hatt sees Thomas, Lady and Hiro. Sir Topham Hatt: "I'm proud of you Thomas, you managed to protect the railway from PT Boomer while I was gone." Thomas: "Thanks sir, but we still haven't got more gold dust." Lady: "I think we will soon." it wasn't long Thomas sees Annie and Clarabel coming to him with Nurse Joy the Chansey, before he noticed that Clarabel had a cast on her foot. Thomas: "Sis, what happened?" Clarabel: "That mean Mewtwo kept using his claw to hold me by the foot... but Nurse Joy the Chansey told me that it'll heal." Nurse Joy: "Indeed it will, just give it time to do it." Thomas: "That's good news." Annie: "And we told both Officer Jenny the Marill and Sir Topham Hatt what happened too." Lady: "I'm so happy that you're both okay." Clarabel: "Of course, thanks to Percy and James." Thomas: "That reminds me, where is Percy anyway?" Annie: "He's over there with the others, next to the well." said Annie, pointing at the other Pokémon that were next to a well, which made Hiro realize something about another part of the clue. Hiro: "Wait a minute... the last part of the clue said something about 'then watch the swirls that spin so well'..." Lady: "Hmm... the lost engine is part of the source... maybe those gold shaving things that come out of it and gives magic to it's railway has something to do with it..." Thomas: "And 'so well'... must be talking about the water from a well!" said Thomas, before he went to the well and pulls up a bucket that was full of water. Lady collect some of the gold shavings from her engine, and puts them on a plate, before Thomas fills it with water. Lady: "Now what?" Hiro: "Try throwing it up into the air." Thomas: "Go ahead Lady." said Thomas, before Lady throws up the shavings into the air, which transforms into gold dust, much to everyone's joy and excitement. Hiro then used his whistle to fill it up with the gold dust, and it wasn't long before the magical energy of the dust begins to restore the life on the island. A few moments later, Lady went to Sir Topham Hatt, asking him something. Lady: "Sir... would it be okay if I could have a job here on the island?" Sir Topham Hatt: "Of course, I'm always happy to have a new Pokémon that's ready to be really useful on my railway." Lady: "Thank you sir." Thomas: "Welcome to the railway I guess." Lady: "Thank you Thomas, and I hope you don't mind if I give you something." Thomas: "Of course not... what is it?" Lady: "This." said Lady, before she used her feelers grab the blue Mew's head, and pulls him right to her so she can kiss him on the lips, which made him blush so hard that his whole body turn red and his eyes turned into swirls while steam came out of his ears. Percy: "Don't look now, but I think Thomas just got himself a girlfriend." Edward: "He does indeed." Gordon: "It's not fair... I am the biggest and strongest... and yet I feel completely jealous..." groaned the Blastoise, who felt jealous for the fact that Thomas receives a kiss from a girl instead of him. Once the kiss was over, Thomas couldn't help but felt dizzy, before Annie and Clarabel caught him just in time. Annie: "You better take good care of him." Clarabel: "He's our brother after all." Lady: "I promise." Thomas: "Whoa... what just happened?" Percy: "Lady just kissed ya, silly." Lady: "I hope you didn't mind." Thomas: "Uh... of course not, to be honest... I wouldn't mind you being my first kiss... you're a really kind and helpful Pokémon." Lady: "And helping each other brings the life of magic in all of us." and so comes the happy end of the story, and it's time for the drivers to go home... just like Thomas.

THE END.