Rescue Mission & Returning To Sodor

Back on the Island of Sodor, PT Boomer was in his Diesel, with Clarabel still being his hostage, when they arrived to the Ironworks. The Mewtwo puts Clarabel close to the edge of the smelting pit, much to her discomfort. PT Boomer: "Now... unless those puff balls get me that lost engine, it's the end for you." Clarabel: "You'll never get away with this!, once Sir Topham Hatt finds out about..." PT Boomer: "Who cares about that fat hat?, once the railway is mine, I'll be in charge." said the Mewtwo, completely unaware that Percy, Annie, and James were hiding in the shadows. James: "The nerve of that guy... kidnapping a little Pokémon like that..." Percy: "Shush... we must be very quiet..." Annie: "Gotcha..." little do they know that Splatter and Dodge were standing right behind them. Splatter: "Well looky here." Dodge: "Three little Pokémon that were foolish enough to come here." this made Percy, James and Annie to jump in fright, seeing that they got caught. Annie: "James!, use flamethrower!" James: "What?!, why?" Annie: "They're bug types, and fire type attacks are strong against them!" James: "Oh yeah!" said James, before using flamethrower on the Genesect pair, which was running around in pain due to being covered in flames. Of course that was when PT Boomer came up to them. PT Boomer: "You're about to join your engines in getting scrap!" Percy: "I don't think so!" said Percy, as he chewed through the ropes that Clarabel was in and soon the Buneary was free again. Clarabel: "Thanks!" Annie: "Now let's get out of here!" said the shiny Buneary, before she and the others were making a run for it, leaving PT Boomer to have a bad temper. PT Boomer: "I'm not done yet!" said the Mewtwo, before he went back on on his diesel and begins his search for the Pokémon. Meanwhile, back at Muffle Mountain, Lady and Hiro were stoking up some of the coal in the lost engine's fireplace, before it started to come on again and started to move. Lady: "It worked!" Hiro: "Next stop, the Island of Sodor!" said the Lucario, before he and Lady went to some buffers in front of them and soon returned to the magic railroad. As the engine went down the tracks, Lady noticed that there was some gold shavings coming out of the engine and it seems to be leaving some sort of magic energy onto the tracks. Hiro: "It looks like the railroad is getting it's magic energy back." Lady: "I wished that grandpa was here... he would be so happy to see his engine moving again..." Hiro: "Yes he would, and he would have been very proud to see you running it too..." said Hiro, before the surroundings of the railroad changed from a spooky forest to a beautiful field of flowers and rivers with a beautiful sunny sky. That was when they heard a train whistle from behind, and Lady couldn't help but gasped in joy to see where it came from. Lady: "Thomas!, he's alive!" said Lady, as she and Hiro see that Thomas was in his engine, rolling down the tracks behind them. Thomas: "You found it, and it's so beautiful!" said Thomas, before Lady replied by blowing the lost engine's whistle, which Thomas of course whistled back. It wasn't long before they finally made it back to the Island of Sodor, and it wasn't long before they made a stop to a spot with a well. Once Thomas got out of his engine, Lady ran up to him and wrapped him up with her feelers to hug him. Lady: "Thomas... I thought you were... when you and your engine roll down the cliff..." Thomas: "It's okay Lady, I'm alright, really, and I see that you and Hiro got the Lost Engine." Hiro: "Yes... but even so... without the gold dust... the magic of the island... can't exist." Lady: "There's something that still puzzles me..." Thomas: "What's that?" Lady: "I noticed that the name 'Lady' is on the sides of the engine." Thomas: "Oh yeah... I haven't noticed that till now..." Lady: "And didn't the clue mention something about the 'Lady' will smile if we stoke up the magic in the mountain?" Hiro: "What are you... oh!, of course!" Thomas: "What?" Hiro: "The Lost Engine is part of the clue to the source of the Gold Dust!" Thomas: "You know... that makes sense, as it's magical." Lady: "And to think... we didn't even realize it until just now..." said Thomas, as he felt the urge to face palm himself.