Chapter 18

MEGAN POV

"So how was work Nicki?, you've been so quiet since you've been home" I ask her
"Oh. Oh nothing really....um can we talk after dinner?"
"Of course, baby"

I look up locking eyes with Jorden as we already know the issue, he put his hands on our baby. And that nigga is gonna be six feet under in....five hours. And I can't wait....

As I read the twins their book for the night they cuddle into me and I take in their scents. I love them so much. I can't wait for our new bundle to come, and I hope it's another girl.

Making it into our bedroom I find Jorden laying on his back with Nicki laying on top of him as he runs his hand through her hair. Something she's so accustomed to that instantly put her to sleep.

"Sleepy baby?" I ask her
She yawns shaking her head no. So I come with the sneak attack, a little head to sleep through the night while Jorden and I play...

I get in between her legs laying my head slightly below her stomach making sure not to put too much pressure on her knowing she's carrying our bundle.
I slowly raise her silk lingerie dress up kissing along her belly then to the top of her most precious treasure.

"Stop Meggie"
"Why? I can't have you for a snack before bed" I say smirking at her
"I didn't say that-"
"So open them legs up for me then. Let me get my snack"

She slowly opens her legs as Jorden bunches her dress up more for me. She looks down at me breathing hard as I smirk at her. I rub her clit slowly working her over as she whines and shakes. I give her clit a lick making her whine even more. Taking her out this long torture I engulf her clit into my mouth sucking as she squirms around.

After making her cum back to back she easily falls asleep, allowing Jorden and I to play.

With Jorden driving we head to...talk to Ramel. Pulling up to his house, there's no lights on. Sleeping? Well he's about to wake up to a nightmare.

THE NEXT MORNING

We walk in slowly making sure to not make too much noise to wake anyone up. We don't need anyone to find us bloody; especially Nicki. I rush to the garage pressing the side opening up a secret compartment; something only Jorden and I know about.

I start the shower automatically standing in it letting the water run over my clothes. Jorden gets in as well as we're both quiet, letting the water run red till it runs clear.

"How you feel?"
"....so fucking good right now. I'm glad we killed that motherfucker" I say as Jorden smiles back at me and gives my forehead a kiss

We take our clothes off leaving them on the shower floor then finally take an actual shower. I grab the clothes putting them in a garbage bag as Jorden takes it outside in the backyard to burn it.

I start to scrub the shower making sure to get rid of all the blood that ran off our clothes. Before I know it the sun is fully up now meaning it's time for everyone to get up. And thankfully it's Friday.

(I was gonna tell y'all what gets rid of blood stains; but I'm not trying to create no serial killers on my watch! lol)

Leaving Jorden to bury the ash remains of our clothes I tip toe to our room making sure not to wake Nicki; but she's already up and my heart stops for a minute.

"Good morning b-"
"Where the hell have you two been? All night y'all was gone. I wake up to being alone in the bed. Like what the hell is going on?" She ask cutting me off