Chapter 6

MEGAN POV

I wake up early as I normally do and get my morning jog in. Using it to clear my mind as well as get my exercise in.

Nicki. She stays on my mind, but this is better. She's better without us. When we both seen what we did to her, we knew we were no good for her. She's better off, even though we're not better without her.

Caresha is pregnant, and I'm excited about it. I know the plan was to get Nicki but in the end we're getting what we want... a baby. We might not have our wife but she'll always be that to us.

Jorden and I wanted a baby for the longest but it just wasn't in our cards. Damaged goods, that who I am. My own uterus isn't built to carry a baby. Two years ago we found that out, after getting pregnant and me somehow miscarrying. I've been damaged since I was born, so it made sense to have a child with the woman we love...our wife. But that's not for us... Caresha is. And she's giving us this wonderful gift...especially me. Motherhood.

But Nicki still plays on my mind... I miss her. I miss my Pooh. But I have to keep telling myself it's better this way. We're no good for her.

I make it back to the house to see a 3 month little bellied Caresha standing in the kitchen eating.

"Good morning" I say as I get me a water
"Good morning Meg"

I go to leave but she calls my name.
"You didn't give me a kiss" she says pouting

I roll my eyes and walk up to her and give her a quick peck on her cheek, not even her lips cause I just don't. Don't even want her here but she has to be so I'll accept it all.

I'm more excited for this baby than anything, I finally get to be a mom. Finally.

I head out of the studio after laying some tracks down for my new album because Momma gotta make this money for her baby. After wishing everyone a good night and ready to head home, my phone goes off. And from the sound of it, it sounds like it's from Instagram.

I quickly check it and it's a tagged photo to me, ugh another one! Looking at it, it's Nicki. And- And she's with DRAKE! A picture of her and him with his hands around her waist. WHAT THE FUCK!

I continue to look at the picture seeing Normani in the corner smiling at them. Oh she in on this shit too.

And the caption makes it even worse,
Nicki and Drake cozy up together. Nicki moved on saying Megan and Pardi who.

My phone goes off and it's Jorden

Yo you see this shit! What the fuck is this. I-I

I know bae, I don't even know what to say. Like yeah we stayed away but to move on. And move on with HIM!

I wanna go over to that apartment and bash her fucking head for doing something so stupid. We're her husband and wife! And she should respect us

Deep breaths Bae Forreal. We don't need anymore drama. And besides you remember the last time we seen her.... I can't see her face pained like that again. I just can't

(Sigh) Me either... okay but we can still go over there. Just to talk. We didn't smooth everything over

THE NEXT DAY

With the motion to visit Nicki, Jorden and I wake up bright and early. We told Caresha last night that we were going to the studio and of course she believed it. Majority of the time she just sits on the couch doing nothing, she's not even trying to come out with some new music of her own.

We first go to ihop, getting Nicki's favorite the NY cheesecake pancakes and some food for us then head to her apartment.

Knocking and waiting, that's all we've been doing and she's not answering.
"Nicki! Open the door!!" I shout as Jorden bangs on it

We stay like this for sometime till some young girl yells, making us turn around.

"You know she doesn't live here anymore right? She moved....right when y'all left her for that bum Caresha" she says laughing and walks down the stairs

I continue to stare as she skips down the stairs all happy and shit. Did Nicki really move... like move on from us.

As we get back into our car I think of the only thing left to do call Nicki.... AND that was a wash. She changed her damn number! Like what the fuck. So next person Normani.

Hello
Hello. Hey stranger.

M-Meg.... What's up?
Nothing, I can't call my girl and see how she's doing.

No because I know why you calling, no you will not speak to her
Why you gotta be so difficult, you know we belong together and here you are trying to hold us back! What type of friend are you?!?!

Together! Together!? Y'all really think y'all was made for her. Hell no! Y'all are just unbelievably crazy and need to leave her alone. She moved on and is living her life. Let her be.

Never! She will never be happy or satisfied till she's back with us.... NEVER

Looks to me she already is

That was the last thing that trick said before I hung up. She knows we were meant for each other and have been since and now she wants to ruin what we should be building. I can't wait to see her so I can fuck her up, my damn self.

How dare she even do that shit, seems like I gotta remind her of who she's dealing with.....

ONE WEEK LATER

Taking a deep breath before I go off on Normani, I look across giving her a smile. We agreed to meet, after her constantly telling me no. I was making sure I get answers, that's for damn sure.

______________
HAPPY NEW YEAR YALL. A NEW YEAR AND WE DONE MADE IT!!

SORRY y'all I had to fix these last two chapters cause clearly going back and forth between 2 books got me mixing up names 🙄😂😂😂