Chapter 3

MEGAN POV (TWO MONTHS LATER)

The plan is working slowly, but still working. We go out all the time and just as we wanted and everyone is loving us. Making hashtags about us and saying how cute we all look as a throuple. But we always say no we're just friends if a paparazzi comes and ask us. She really is a good assistant either way, she does what she's supposed to do and beyond. But she always reminds us of what we did in college. I just wish I could change her mind.

But today is the Grammy awards, and of course Jorden and I will be there. And we're bringing Nicki but she doesn't know that. I had my actual assistant Jay pick her up a dress that I think will look sexy on her. Never know if things go as smooth as I think they would she'll be getting pregnant tonight.

Once Kellon is done doing my hair, he tells Nicki to let him do hers. She protest it till I tell her to get her ass in that chair. Of course she doesn't like to get yelled at, but our baby girl can sometimes be a brat. And needs her ass corrected. As Kellon is doing her hair I stand in front of her taking off my robe leaving me in my bra and thong.

I don't even care that Kellon and Jay are there cause 1 their both gay so they ain't checking for me. And 2 they've seen me like this before all the time. Especially when I'm performing and they have to help me change. As I look down at her she looks up at me trying not to bite her lip. I know baby, you like what you see.

"Nicki... you like this set?"
"......um. Y-Yeah. It looks great on you" she says trying to look me in my face but fails

"Mmh okay. But wait what about my ass. Does that look good? " I ask turning around giving her a whole show

Which makes Kellon go, "uh uh... put that shit away. I don't wanna see that" he says laughing

"Bitch it wasn't for you to look at." I say rolling my eyes

I look at Nicki to find her giggling with her head down. I would get on her but it's time for us to go.

..................

Now that the award show is over next is the after party of course. With my Grammy in one hand, I hold Nicki's left hand as Jorden holds her right hand. I whisper to her to stay close to us earning a nod.

But of course something always has to go sideways

NICKI POV (TWO HOURS LATER)

I sit by the bar by myself. First it was me, Megan and Jorden then Normani came. I haven't seen her for as long as I haven't seen anyone else. But she got her dream too, a big time singer who just won three Grammys. I'm super proud of all of them, they worked hard for this moment.

As we were talking someone called Jorden away then next Megan and Normani too. Leaving me by myself. I drink the last of my Moscow mule, and sense that someone sits down next to me.

"What is a beautiful woman like you doing here all alone... then with an empty glass" I hear

I look and see no other than Drake sitting next to me. Looking in shock and surprise, I just stare at him.

"Not gonna talk huh? Well that's okay we can just drink.... Yo bartender two shots of patron and keep it coming" he says giving me a wink which makes me quickly blush

As the drinks flow so does the conversation. I freely talk to him as if I've known him for years. We talk and laugh, and I'm really enjoying his company. After the idk what shot, my eyes feel like their crossing.

"So how about we keep this going... let's get out of here"
"Yessss" I say standing up all excited as he throws money on the counter and grabs my hand