Chapter 5

JORDEN POV

"Damn Meg I said tap her not crack the back of her head... fuck"
"I'm sorry babe. I'm sorry, but I just got so upset with her ignoring us that I just had to.... She's gonna be alright right?" She ask me fearfully

"She is gonna be alright..don't worry, she's gonna be alright"

THE NEXT DAY

I hear hissing and grab the water and tyneol I had ready for Pooh, as I waited for her to wake up. She looks up at me, "Good morning Pooh" I say leaning down going to give her a kiss but she turns her head.

"B-Ba-"
"Why am I here?? Y-Y'all hit me! Y'all hit me over my head and hurt me!! Cause I didn't answer you guys so that means kidnapping me from my own home!" She shouts

"Shh... calm down!"
"No! You calm down! Go be with Caresha that's who y'all obviously want. Leave me alone. I don't need y'all money. I don't need ANYTHING from you both. I'm. DONE!" She shouts standing on the bed looking down at me

If only she knew. She can be done mentally...but that marriage certificate says otherwise.

"You wanna go. Go, you right we can't hold you"
"Exactly! Should've left me in my motherfucking apartment"

She walks out the bedroom door and down the stairs to leave, her phone goes off and she doesn't answer it. Then it goes off again but by this time she's already in the car with our driver as he drives her back to her place.

My phone goes off and it's another tagged post on Instagram I'm getting tired of this shit. Opening it up, it's Megan. It better be good, and thankfully it is. Just about her new music video. I watch it for a bit as my baby shakes that ass of hers. As I watch it a text comes through.

From Caresha to Meg and I,
Can't wait to see y'all tonight

Ugh....we love Nicki but it's something about Caresha. I don't know the pussy is shit but the head game and the tricks she can do keeps us coming back. But why go back when we have our queen. Cause we're fucking stupid.

Meg and I answer at the same time with a K. What the fuck is wrong with us.

I lay on my back on the bed as Megan sits on my face and Caresha is riding me. I moan onto Megan's clit as her and Caresha's moans fill the room.

We go for a little longer till we're all tired and completely pass out on the bed.

A phone ringing wakes me up, I snatch Caresha hand off my chest; like bitch don't touch me. Getting my phone off the stand I see it's Kellon.

"H-"
"Did you hear? Of course you didn't cause Mani and I been trying to reach y'all forever!! Probably fucking Caresha.........of fucking course. But it's whatever. Look Mrs. Maraj is gone... s-she died"

"What!?!"
"She died. S-She just went to sleep...and didn't wake up..... Nicki is loosing it. The hospice said she had a breakdown and- and now she's not answering her phone. Her apartment is a reck and Mani and I are jus-"

"Calm down Kel, it's okay"
"But she's not here!!" He says screaming into the phone crying

I turn around to see both Caresha and Meg looking at me. I tell Kel that we'll be over there in a few so we can talk.

"Don't tell me you're running to her!? Come on! She couldn't even handle y'all at the party!!"

"Shut up Caresha... it's time for you to go" I say
"Tuh whatever. Y'all gonna be calling anyway when y'all tired of her...again" she says as she gets dressed