† Chapter Eleven

• Dedicated to Sexy Iguanas

                                                                     [Please VOTE or else...]

                                                                 Jasper's Point Of View...

          I stared at the cracks on my ceiling and imagined some parts as faces. I looked away then brought my eyes to the cracks and tried to find where I imagined the faces. Then I stared at the dots and made some mind puzzles. That is how I spend my days. Just having absolutely no life. And no boyfriend. It's all back to normal.

          I stopped worrying about if Adam was alive or not. It was obvious that Kim killed him. I was pretty devastated as you can tell. The guy tells me he loves me then he just disappears like nothing ever happened. Maybe that was a warning to never trust a guy. I'll just stay single for the rest of my life.

          Who am I kidding, that sounds dreadful.

          I don't want to be alone for the rest of my life!

          I turned my head sideways and stared at my fishes as they swam around. I stared at them because my dad appeared. I haven't seen him for a few days. He just came and went when he wanted. Sometimes he won't appear for months.

          "Hi dad."

          "Hello son, how are you?"

          "Down." I responded with a sigh.

          "What's wrong?"

          "Well I meet—" He disappeared. Oh come on dad. You just got here and now you're gone again. I wanted to release my feelings, I wanted someone to comfort me mentally since he can't hug me or anything.

          I groaned and covered my face with my pillow. I inhaled the sweet smell. My mom must have cleaned up while I was away in school. I dropped the pillow on the floor and let my arms dangle. I heard a good pop song on my computer playing so I grabbed my remote and turned up the volume.

          I stared dancing on my bed, acting all dramatic. It was a dark pop song.

          I got up and acted like a lion. Then I rolled over and waved my hands in the air and imagined I was underwater. Yep, music makes me weird. I suddenly froze and stopped acting gay as my mom knocked on my door.

          "What?" I mumbled through my pillow.

          "There's a boy here to see you." She said.

          "A boy?" I gasped. Adam? Could it be him? 

          I quickly got up from my bed, being tangled in my sheets I tripped and fell but I quickly scattered and ran to the door. I opened it and ran past my mom and ran down the stairs. I was about to see who was at the door but I was running too fast so when I tried to stop I ended up stumbling across the hall and I hit my stomach against the couch.

          I groaned as I slipped down into the ground. Stupid excitement.

          I got up, more slowly and carefully this time. I walked over to the open door as I rubbed my tummy. And there he was. I felt a little dizzy from looking at him. It almost felt like years since I seen him, when in fact it's only been a few days.

          The butterfly feelings came back. He seemed to glow under the sunlight. He looked so beautiful. I missed him.

          He flashed that smile, the one that made me wonder if he really was real or not. It was too perfect.