story

Dynamite - BTS

Third P.O.V.

As they were walking, Kenzo whistled. The zombie attack Kenzo. When Kenzo got bitten but pushed it off him. Just he was about to stab the zombie Eve took the shot. When it had fell on Kenzo. Kenzo pushed it aside and said " Ithought you would be good."

" hey, I am learning its only been a week snice i became a ABH ( alien bounty hunter )

After She and collected body parts for money with Kenzo helping her, she notice Zeo had a mark on his neck.

Rayl said " we have to get you treated, it could be effective."

Kenzo said " Its fine, Its just a little - he blacked out.

Eve's P.O.V.

When I got out of Ken's blue jeep and said " stay here. I'll be back. Don't you go in."

"Can't i see how you kill the zombie."

" fine, but stay out of the way."

He got out of the car and said " fine."

When we were walking down the path, I said " don't interfere."

As we were walking, Kenzo whistled. The zombie attack Kenzo, I shot but missed. When I took the shot again , i didn't miss.

After I and collected body parts for money with Kenzo helping me , I notice Kenzo had a mark on his neck.

I said " we have to get you treated, it could be effective."

Kenz said " Its fine, Its just a little - he blacked out.

I sigh and then called Brook.

Previously Kenzo's P.O.V.

After I helped her , she said " we have to get you treated, it could be effective."

I said " Its fine, Its just a little - he blacked out.

Now - I woke up in a garden. I was freaking out until someone said " I'm giving you a curse because you have been a good friend. You have kept her secret for about a months. Your the first person who actual didn't go crazy when she told you her secret, plus you have gotten over your ex girl friend.

I turned around and saw Death holding a scythe.

I was bout to say something when He snaped his fingers and I saw myself being out in a car.

Kenzo is cursed. His cursed is a being come a zomwolf.

Zomwolf curse - He or she is curse until they die. Turns in a zombie werewolf. Eat only brains of any animal. If they have human blood they will become a werewolf forever.

The next day....

Zero woke to his phone.

Somebody i used to know - Gotye

When he sat up he had headache. He looked around the room and notice he was in a hotel room . He was shocked that some stranger with sleeping next to him. He was freaking out.

He was freaking out until he got flicked in arm.

" ouch."

After he rubbed his arm he said " Aero!? Why did you -

His phone rang again.

Zero P.O.V.

I woke up to my phone ringing.

Somebody i used to know - Gotye

When I sat up and had headache. I looked around the room and notice I was in a hotel room . I looked to my left and saw a stranger with sleeping next to me with a tattoo on their back.