school dance redo

* Jake and Riker became friends. She told him her secret.

At the school dance

Riker's P.O.V.

I was at the school dance looking for my boyfriend because they just started playing a slow song. When I couldn't find him, I went outside at the front of the school. When he wasn't there, I was heading back at to the gym when I heard a couple moaning at the side of the building. I started to walked away and ignore the couple. Just as I was about to head inside the guy said " I'm about -

" wait, put me down and funck me in the arse." ( funck take out the letter n)

I froze because I know those voices. I couldn't believe my boyfriend and my best friend were getting a little busy again. I can't believe that he would cheat again. I walked back inside pissed. I then walked to the other side of the gym and was about to exit when i sense Jake was behind me.

" what do you want jake."

" uh clam down.... your claws are showing."

Jake 's P.O.V.

I was at the school dance getting drinks for my girlfriend. When I came back with drinks in my hand I saw that she was kissing her ex-boyfriend. I walked out with cup of drinks in my hand. After i threw it in the garbage and went to the bathroom. When i exit the bathroom I saw Riker pissed off and heading in the gym.

When I got to the gym, I saw her almost exiting the gym. When I caught up with her, I was about to say something when she said " what do you want jake." in a piss off tone.

" uh clam down.... your claws are showing."

After she calm herself down she said " he promised that wouldn't cheat."

" oh."

I was trying to think what to say when she said "take me to Midnight Blue."

" where is that ?"

Five hours later...

They were both in jail. After Kenzo bailed them out, Jake said " can we have two rooms that connects.

Ken ( aka kenzo ) said " yes but i have to check on employee that she almost killed. What happened."

Jake said " he boyfriend cheated."

Ken said " oh... oh! Shouldn't you be at some school dance."

Jake laughed and said "She caught him cheating at the dance and she wanted to go here."

Kenzo said " next time drag her to a regular club."