getting drunk

Three Weeks later at the school dance...

Kevin's P.O.V. ( at the school dance )

I was dancing with Riker and notice that her best friend was a little mad. I then said " your friend is a little mad, Ill dance with her."

Before Moka could answer, I left her. When I was dancing with Jen, I said " meet me outside I think a slow song is going to play.'"

Jeni said " you hate slow songs."

" I know, but Moka likes it."

Jenni said " okay. This is the last time, you either break up with her or I'll tell her." and walked way. I then went after her. When I caught up with her , I kissed her. After I found her sweet spot. Two minutes later were dry humping. When I felt I was about to jizz, I said " said " I'm about -

" wait, put me down and funck me in the arse." ( funck take out the letter n)

I put her down and she turned around and I stuck my pecker in her arse.

When I was jizz out , we fixed ourselves and then said " so are you going to tell her."

" you just had to ruin the moment."

Moka's P.O.V. ( at the school dance )

I was at the school dance looking for my boyfriend because they just started playing a slow song. When I couldn't find him I went outside at the front of the school. When he wasn't there, I headed back at to the gym when I heard a couple moaning. At the side of the gym. I started to walked away and ignore the couple. Just as I was about to head inside the guy said " I'm about -

" wait, put me down and funck me in the arse." ( funck take out the letter n)

I froze because I know those voice. I couldn't believe my boyfriend and my best friend were getting a little busy again. I forgave him for cheating on me. I counted to ten because I didn't want to turn into Ghost shot. ( combine ghost rider abilities and dead shot abilities and you get a ABH)

When I was clam, I went inside and used the bathroom l. After I fixed my makeup so it looked like I wasn't crying. I went to the gym to look for my sister. When I saw her sister dancing with some guy, I looked for her cousin. When I spotted her cousin Sky ( aka Skylar ) with a guy talking by the punch bowl , I decided to leave.

Third P.O.V

Moka's went back inside. She went to the bathroom first and fixed her makeup so it looked like she wasn't crying. When her makeup was fix she went to the gym to look for her sister. When she saw her sister dancing with some guy, she looked for her cousin. When she spotted her cousin Sky ( aka Skylar ) with a guy talking by the punch bowl , she decided to leave them be. Moka walked out of the school using the back way of the school.

Getting drunk

When Eve got to place, She notice it wasn't there. She check again on her phone. She the check the address again. When she abandoned building, She decided to call her cousin when her phone rang.

Hot Tottie - Usher ft Jay Z

She ignore his call again and her step cousin.

Five hours later at Neon lights...

They sat down and the end of the counter since there was a open seat. The bar tender

said " What can i get for you."

" Uh -

Haily said " Scott Burbon and a non alcoholic drink."

While the bar tender was making the drinks, Haily said " I'm going to change the music." Before Eve could get a word, Haily got out the seat and walked across the room to the jukebox that was across the room.