bounty hunter nonsense story

bounty hunter story : Chpater 19

Noah's pov

I was relief when she took the gun off my forehead until she said " I' going to use you as bait."

I gave her a confused look. She took out a knife and stabbed me in the knee making me scream in pain.

She said " shadow protect." and waited by the door.

When the door opened a werewolf human went stright to me. I was freaking out because i was tied to a chair and in pain. Just as the werewolf human had opened it's mouth, a black shadow figure was Infront of me and protected me. I then felt my someone untiring my hands. I looked to my left and saw skeleton person untying me. The skeleton person said " your payment is done."

Third P.O.V.

When Rayla transformed into her human form Noah was shocked until he got pushed and fell. As Noah was trying to get up, he gasped because he saw Rayla shot the werewolf human.

Noah P.O.V.

After i free myself from the chair, I gasped because i saw the werewolf human lying dead next to me. I back away from the monster and said " is it.. I gasped when the werewolf human was transforming into a human.

I was shocked to see my brother half naked on the floor next to me.

Third P.O.V.

Noah was freaking out until Heather took her gun out and shot at the roof.

Noah said" What the -

Rayla said " seriously Heather."

Heather said " He needed to snap out of - a groan was heard.

Heather said " Laters." and smoked surrounded them. When the smoak cleared, Rayla handed something to Noah and then said " please don't be mad at him, I got tired of keeping it a secret from you."

After she left in the shadows, Kenzo woke and was freaked out when he saw his brother.

Noah P.O.V

When my brother woke up, He said "

old story

Friday Afternoon

Eve P.O.V.

When math class was over, I got out quicky so I can go to the library. Let me introduce myself. My name is Everly. But everyone calls me Eve. My boyfriend is Luke. And my best fiend is Riker. I Live with her sister Zelda. My parents are retired and moved to Florida. I am a bookworm. I am a sophomore in highschool.

Third P.O.V.

Eve was at the library sitting at the back by the fantasy aisle doing her homework so she can have a free weekend day.

Four hours later

When Eve was going to take a break she went to the fantasy aisle to check out her favorite book. She was shocked to see shocked to see her boyfriend and her best friend dry humping. She got out of the library in shocked.

Eve P.O.V.

I walked out of the library like a shocked zombie until I felt wetness on my forehead. I looked up at the sky and saw that it was raining. I took off my back pack off and put it on my head. I looked around and saw antique store. When I got inside, it began to rain hard outside. I looked around the saw that it was empty. I decided to kill time and pretend to look for something to buy. I was just bout to leave when Something caught my eye. It was a tiffany and Co ring caught that my eye. I looked at the price and it was five thousand. I just about to leave until someone said " why don't I give it to you for free."

22) Take a sip - marvelers

11) The superhero - LittleMissHorovedy

12) Shy and popular - Perksofpurple

31 )Love me again : business marriage ? - Princess--

32) Only you ( unlock with premium) - xwriterheartxo

A kiss from cupid - __a_i__

Coffee shop letters - ashleerenee17

Drunken mistakes - ade_nikeh

Just a deal - Alwayswilltry

Falling for my brother's best friend - amourecrivain

Finding Cinderella - authorcolleenhoover

Grace - affection

He got zero - ayatcharis

Hey ms. McClain I'm older than you - __a_i__

I hate that i love you - amourecrivain

Just a deal - Alwayswilltry

Meeting the pen pal - anarkhos

My best friend's diary - Aaron_the_nobody

My brother cupid - AshleyNaylor

My husband's girl - aasthamishra_

Meeting again - Ayatcharis

Mr anonymous - astoldbyjen

Mistletoe meeting - abuttman

Pieces to finding you - __a_i__

Sticky Note noy - Autummnn_

The ghost files - aprylbaker7

That girl rose - afroqueen53

The jock's blackmail - awkward_tumbleweed

The twelfth bride - akusikaesinam001