meeting the brother

Kenzo P.O.V.

After I kissed her to save her from not dying. Snice i was cursed. I put her on the couch and sat there and waited for her to wake up. When she woke confused and then she remembered everything.

I said " hi."

She swung her legs off the couch and faced me, Jessica raised her fist and said " arsehole what the funck ( take out the letter n ) did you - She gasped becuse she saw claws coming out from her knuckles.

" you need to calm down you're sort of like me."

After she calm down. Jessica said " what do you mean I am sort of like you."

After I explained how I am cursed and that she is half cursed.

It was awkward silent until I said " you're taking this very well unlike they other people that have kissed me."

Jesscia said " so... just to be clear. Your cursed. You saved me but i am half cursed."

" yes."

Snice she was lost in thought I was bout to say something when she said " you have a cure to break my half curse right."

" No there is no cure."

" I am stuck living like - you smell cigarettes.

Jessica's P.O.V.

After his words had sunk in, I said " you have a cure to break my half curse right."

" No there is no cure."

" I am stuck living like - you smell cigarettes.

He then said " crap. My brother is here."

Kenzo P.O.V. ( previously -

After I node my head, I was just about to say something when she said "you have a cure to break my half curse right."

" No there is no cure."

" I am stuck living like - you smell like cigarettes.

He then said " crap. My brother is here."

I then got up and was trying to push her out of the apartment so my brother wont make a big deal about me having a girl over. But it was too late. The door open and my brother walked in with a box of pizza in his hand.