bets in the rave 4

Sleven P.O.V.

I was just about to get up and get another bottle when my phone buzzed.

The text read - She's a virgin.

I replied : Funck you! Now I own Jake two hundred.

When I got to the booth, I gave Jake hundredth dollars.

He slurred " what's this."

I said " your drunk, anyways she's a virgin."

He laughed, After Nick took a sip of his beer, he said " dam, I hope they last until midnight, I want four hundred dollars from this bet."

Just as I was replied to Shane, my phone buzzed.

Blaze's text : did you guys bet the usual.

I replied : yeah. But come back in an two hours. I want a free drinks and I don't want to own Nick four hundred bucks.

Blaze's text : okay will do.

I shut my phone and went to get another bottle of beer at the counter.

Third P.O.V.

Both of then were in bed, laying next to each other trying to catch their breath.

Blaze said " I - Razz cut him off by kissing him.

When she pulled away from the kiss she said " this was only a one night -

Boyfriend - Justine Bieber

She let out a sigh and got up.

Blaze P.O.V

As we were laying next to each other trying to catch our breath. I said " I - she cut me off and started making out with me. She pulled away from the kiss and said " this is only a one night -Boyfriend - Justin Bieber

She sigh and got off the bed. As she bend down, I tried to not moan. When she faced me, She had a shocked on her face." your bleeding on your lip."

" uh?" I then touched my lip and saw blood on my finger. She laid next to me and sucked on my finger.

I moaned and we were at it again.

Two Hours later....

Kiroo's P.O.V.

I woke up to something buzzing. I groaned and swung my legs over so that I was sitting up. I felt pain. WTF. I looked at my left and saw him putting on his pants.

" aww, your leaving me."

He stopped half way and said " what No? I uh...He scratched his neck like he was nervous. I laughed and he looked at me like I was crazy.

I gasped and said " Blaze, you thought I was a virgin. "

He scratched again. I laughed and said " Blaze, Its okay. It was a only for tonight and you did it to most girls you fucked right."

His mouth hung opened. I was just about to say something when my phone rang

Autotune - Jason Chen

put on my shirt and look at looked at the text.