Camping story nonsense

Playing pretend
Peppermint kisses

Wednesday ( the last day of school and summer vacation Started)

Third P.O.V.

Riker was in math class waiting for the bell to ring and summer vacation would start. She was super excited to go camping her family. She is going to a be a junior in high school next year. her boyfriend is Noah. And her best friend is Jen ( aka Jennifer )

Ring

Ring

Riker P.O.V.

When I walked out of class, I pushed my way through to tell my boyfriend that I won't be seeing him snice I am going camping with my family and will be gone a month. When I got closer to his locker I saw him making out my best friend. I got out of the school building and unto my car. After I cried in my car, I texted both of them that I won't see them in a month.

Two weeks later.... In the woods... ( still in Riker's P.O.V.) In their RV Car

When we were In the camp site, I need to use the bathroom, I was banging on the door when my sister said " What?" in piss off voice.

I groaned. I walked out of the RV and went into the woods to pee. When I was done peeing in the bushes I was walking back when I heard a gun shot. I turned around and saw a guy with a bullet wound fall to the ground. Just as I took a step, a guy with blue spike hair was Infront of in a flash. He took out a gun and I froze and started thinking i am going to die.

Third P.O.V.

The guy with blue spike hair said " snice you are a witness I'll kill you first. Then finish him."

Riker was about to closed her eyes

Bang.

Riker open her eyes and was shocked because she saw the guy who was a bout to shoot her turned into dust Infront of her eyes. The guy with sandy brown hair with a bullet wound walking towards her. Riker walked backwards slowly thinking he's about to kill her. When she trip backwards, he picked up something in the ashes. She got up and was about to say something when he screamed in pain and fell. Riker instinct took over. She put pressure on teh wound and bout to take out her phone to call an ambulance when he stopped her. He put a ring a on her finger and

said " Dream dimension."

After Riker got zapped from the ring she fell asleep.

Old story

" I will find out the truth." I said while walking down the drive way to my car.

Third P.O.V.

Riker park her car in the driveway abandoned Mansion on 52 wayward street. She out and was about to opened the back seat passenger side when she saw it was broken.

She called Boomer and Zep to screech for Jake because he turned full werewolf.

The next day....

Jake P.O.V.

I woke up with a hangover and in cage. I looked around and notice that Riker was sleeping in the chair. When the door open, a guy in jeans and a biker jacket came in and said " you are so lucky I didn't kill you."

I was about to ask him who is when he came near the cage and injected me with something.

After I said " ouch . What the heck man."

Riker woke up and said " guys I'm trying to - Oh your awake."

After the man open the cage, he said " Elijah Crestwood. And your lucky that I injected you so that when you turn it will be less painful."

Riker said " so he's normal."

El ( aka Elijah ) said " no."

I said " what do you mean no."

El took out a picture of a moon and I howled.

Third P.O.V.

After Elijah opened the cage he said " your lucky that I injected you so that when you turn it will be less painful."

Riker said " so he's normal."

El ( aka Elijah ) said " no."

Jake said " what do you mean no."

El took out a picture of a moon and Jake howled and transformed Into full werewolf form. When El showed him to the mirror. Jake was shocked. When Jake was back to himself. Riker said " so he's fine right ."

Jake sigh and said " will i be stuck like this forever."

Just as the El was about to say something. El's phone rang.

What's going on - 4 Non Blondes

* Elijah Crestwood - scientist, doctor. Step cousin of Boomer and Zeppelin.

LL - Mark Mckenna ( Wayne 2019)

Thank you guys for sharing

Noah's P.O.V

When She put her hand on the doorknob to leave my apartment, her phone rang.

Dynamite - BTS

When she took out her phone. My phone rang.

After I read the text message from Sleven that he's coming in with Heineken lager, I text him to get me Bud light and pizza.

She said " uh.. do you have a girlfriend?"

I looked up and saw that she was facing me. I then smirked and said " don't you have a boyfriend?"

She said " screw it. "

After she kissed me, She pulled away and said " Now that i have proof. They wont call me a -

I blacked out.

previously Rayla's P.O.V.

Just as I had my hand on the doorknob to leave my phone rang.

Dynamite - BTS

I took it out from my jean skirt and was shocked from reading the text message.

The text message said " we need proof you chicken."

I sigh and turned to and faced him.

" uh.. do you have a girlfriend?"

He smirked at me and said " don't you have a boyfriend?"

I said " screw it. "

After I picture kissed him, I sent the picture.

" Now that i have proof. They wont call me a - I heard thud.

said " shite. " ( you can prounce it as it says or take out the letter e)

I then took out my pen ring and starched his hand. After I

After I laid him on the couch. I paced back and fourth hoping that she will be fine because i saved him from getting cursed. You see If someone kisses me they are cursed. Their curse is immortality.