Making a new friend

" why? What did I do."

I started to think and then it hit me she might have caught me cheating . Just as I was about to apologize to her but she stood up and said " I don't love you anymore."

Before I could say something, I left. When I got out Java's I notice that she didn't look back. I had a feeling that she was force to break up or maybe she is being black mailed.

old story

Third P.O.V.

After Boom texted his friend, He walked towards the door when he some thing hit him. He turned around and said " what the hell?"

Riker's P.O.V.

Previously - I was lost in thought until my phone buzz. After i read the text message. I got up turned around and threw my phone. The stranger said " what the hell?

I walked towards the stranger . I said " i am so - she gasped.

Third P.O.V.

Riker gasped because she is still not used to see supernatural things. He cleared this throat and said " why did you threw you phone.

Just as she was about to answer him, the door opened and Boomer and Riker fell. They both fell in a kissing position. He got up and said " I -

" B, you kiss a girl before i did , thats not fair."

After Riker got up , Boomer was about to say that they didn't kiss when Riker said " It doesn't count unless he wants it - her stomach growled.

She looked down embarrassed until Boom said " you can have my taco if you tell me why did you throw your phone."

old story

Third Pov

When Riker got out the restaurant with the chick noodle soup she got in her car and drove to Walgreens to get medicine for him. When I was out of Walgreen, my cousin called me and asked i can help out At Neon light. I texted her saying that I'll be there after i give my boyfriend some soup because he is sick. When Riker got to his place she parked her car across the street snice he lives at a dead end street.

Riker's P.O.V.

I walked up to his house and used the spare key because I know where he keeps it. I went into the kitchen and put the brown paper bag with the chicken noodle soup and the Walgreens bag on the marvel white kitchen counter table. After I put the medicine and soup on the counter table, I went upstairs to surprise him. As I went upstairs, I heard moans coming from his room, i figure He's moaning in his sleep because he always moans in his sleep. When I open the door, I was shocked to see him banging my best friend in his bed.

Third P.O.V.

Riker got out of the house and cried in her car. When she was done crying , She fixed herself up and went to Noen Lights to get her mind off him cheating and help her cousin.