awkward & explain his curse

Ethan P.O.V

After she let got of my collar , she pushed me inside and I stumbled a bit but caught myself. When the door was shut. I was about to say what the funk ( take out the letter n) but she turned around and said " don't call the police I was dare to kiss you.. but I am not going to."

I opened my mouth to say why the funk did you push me, when she said " I have a boyfriend. my cousin Eve is your neighbor and she just moved in.

" okay?"

" okay."

It was awkward silence until she said " I'm Jessica.

" I'm Ethan."

Jess P.O.V

When the door open I was a little shocked that it was a guy who was sort of the same age as me. I grabbed his shirt collar since he was two inches taller than me. I whisper in his ear not to freak out. After I let go of his shirt collar i pushed him inside and shut the door. I turned around and said " don't call the police I was dare to kiss you.. but I am not going to."

He opened his mouth to say something but i said " I have a boyfriend. My cousin Eve is your neighbor, she just moved in.

" okay?"

" okay."

I was getting a little awkward snice i don't do well to talk to strangers.

" um... I'm Jessica.

" I'm Ethan."

" uh.. sorry .. I'm going to go now."

After he node his head I turned around and was about to open the door when my phone rang.

Dynamite - BTS

Third P.O.V.

When Jessica had touched the doorknob of Ethan apartment to leave his apartment her phone rang.

Dynamite - BTS

Jess took it out from her jean skirt and was shocked from reading the text message.

Ethan P.O.V.

When She put her hand on the doorknob to leave my apartment, her phone rang.

Dynamite - BTS

When she took out her phone. I sense that she was shocked from reading the text message on her phone.

I was bout to ask her what's wrong when she turned around and said " uh.. do you have a girlfriend?"

I smirked and said " don't you have a boyfriend?"

She said " screw it. "

After she kissed me she said " I should.. she f felt dizzy.

I said " shite. "

After she was about to fall i caught her and said "I'm sorry." I pinched her neck and she passed out. After I laid her on the couch. I paced back and fourth hoping that she will be fine because i saved her from dying because of my curse.

Third P.O.V..

Ethan was shocked that she kiss him. He was sort of freaking out because who ever kisses him will die. He quickly got of his shockless and caught her before she hit the ground. After he bit her neck. He laid her on the couch and text Keith.

Jessica 's P.O.V.

After reading the text message form my cousin saying that she want proof, I turned around and said " uh.. do you have a girlfriend?"

He said " don't you have a boyfriend?"

" I... sigh and then said " screw it."

I walked towards him and picture kissed him in the moment. After I pulled away from the kiss, he was in shocked. I sent the picture and was about to leave i felt dizzy and then i black out.

Third P.O.V.

Jessica woke up and was confused until she remembered everything. He was pacing back and fourth until she cleared his throat. He said " I'm sorry."

She swung her legs so that she is sitting up stright and then said " why are you sorry? It was just a.... Why do i hear your heart beat."

After Ethan sat down across from her and explained how he is cursed and that she is half cursed.

It was awkward and silent until he said " you're taking this very well unlike they other people that have kissed me."

Jessica said " so... just to be clear. You got saved by a guy who was a runaway from foster care. His blood is in your blood and I am half cursed because you saved me from dying.

" yes."