break up nonsense story

Eve's P.O.V.

After I left my cousin's apartment, I called him. When it went to voice mail, I went to his place which twenty minutes away from my cousin's apartment. I let myself in his house since he gave me a spear key for emergency. I put the thermal mug in his kitchen counter and went upstairs to his room. When I opened the door I notice that it was dark. Aww he's sleep. As I went to his bed, I pulled the covers to wake him up. I was shocked to see him in bed. He wasn't alone. He was with his ex girlfriend. I immediately went out of the room before both of them could know that I was there. I got in my car and drove to my cousin's place.

Zero's P.O.V

When I had finished the call. I was about to call my other girlfriend when the door bell rang. As I opened the door, I saw Mandy crying. When we were on the couch she said " I'm sorry I want you back."

"Mandy , We can't."

She said " fine."

As I walked her towards the door, she kissed me. I pulled away and said "Mandy, I'm with -Ah~"

I let a small moan escape my mouth.

I sigh and said " Last time only."

She jumped on me with her legs around my waist and started to suck on my earlobe. I took her upstairs and got a little busy. Just as I was about to go again, I heard someone coming up the stairs. I figure its my sister. I threw the blanket and funcked ( take out the letter n ) her like there was no tomorrow.

Eve's's P.O.V.

I walked up to my cousin's place. When she opened the door she said " so was he -

I hugged her and cried. After I clamed down, she said " I'll beat his arse." She was bout to grab her keys when I said " can you just do it tomorrow."

Haily smirked and said " okay, but I have a great idea."

Kenzo P.O.V.

I had just finished taking a shower . You see let me introduce myself. I was born normal until i got into a car accident. I became a zomwolf. ( zomewolf aka zombie werewolf combine as one ) I didn't believe the stranger until i became one.

Four months ago when i had turned 18 and it happened. And now I stay away from everyone.

After i had finished wiped the foggy mirror I sense a human at my front door step. I got dressed thinking that it Jake because always crashed on Friday night.

When i opened the door i saw a girl around my age standing there. I was just about to say something when she pulled my collar shirt and whispered in my ear. I was four inches taller than her she had to stand on her tippy toes to grab my shirt.

Third P.O.V.

Haily was making chicken sounds because Eve always pick truth.

Eve gave up and said " fine. what is it. "

" no take back."

Haily said " you're such a child."

Moka who is Haily's friend said " anyways , I dare you to kiss the neighbor."

" no way."

" you're a chicken."

" no I am not.... What if he is an old man.... What if he is a crazy guy with -

Haily said " no take backs."

Moka said " no take backs.

Eve groan and said " fine."

Haily and Moka watched her from the hallway to see if she would go through with the dare. When Eve rang the door bell. She prayed that it was on old man. When the door open she was a little shocked that it was a guy who was sort of the same age as her. She grabbed his shirt collar since he was two inches taller than her. She whisper in his ear not to freak out. After she let go of his shirt collar she pushed him inside walked inside and shut the door.

Two weeks later.... Moka's P.O.V.

Just as I was about to open a portal to Ravenswood my doorbell rang. I tap my watch and saw that it was my sister. I closed the portal put on my necklace. When I answer the door, Cornelia said " Hey sis, do you mind if - Oh were you going out."

" I was about to leave."

" oh.. Never mind, I'll tell my boyfriend to cancel."

" No don't , Wait... are you setting me up again."

" well uh... Please ."

I sigh and said " fine."

Ake's P.O.V.

After my brother dropped me off in front of the restaurant my brother said "look for a girl with a red rose ." He drove away before I could answer. I walked in the restaurant and look around . I was just about to leave when I spotted a girl with a rose in her hand and text .Great my brother send me some girl who doesn't care. Let me just get this over with. I then said " nice rose... Miss."

Kiroo's P.O.V.

I was there waiting for the guy to show up. I sat there texting until someone said " nice rose, Miss."" Thanks, but it's - I looked up and saw Ake standing in front of me.

Third P.O.V.

Thye were both shocked. He sat down and said " snice my brother set this up, I'm ordering whatever."

Kiroo said " okay. whatever."

Old story

The Break Up & Not from Planet Earth

At school..... during lunch time

Kiroo was sitting with her boyfriend and her friends with was his friends to.

Rayn - babe, I need to talk to you."

Kiroo said " okay what is it."

When they were away from their friends, he said " I'm sorry... but I think we need some time a part."

Kiroo made a fist and then he said " we can still be friends. rite?"

" yeah." Kiroo then started to walk away.

Kiroo's P.O.V.

I was eating with my boyfriend and his friends since his friends are my friends too. Just as I was about to eat a slice of my pizza, Rayn said "babe, I need to talk to you."

" okay what is it."

He pulled me away from our friends . I hope he is going to confess that he was cheating and that he won't do it again." I'm sorry... but I think we need some time a part."

I couldn't believe it. I made a fist then and then he said " we can still be friends right."

" yeah."

I then said " okay." and started to walk away. When I went to the girl's room, I went to than handicap stall. After I locked the door. I sat on the toilet and flushed it. The toilet elevator lead me to the secret back room, second floor in the of library. When the bookshelf closed, I text Nina to get me out of school. After she replied back, I used the toilet elevator to get to the roof top of the school building.

In the Demon World... at the gym.

Kiroo's P.O.V.After I hit the punching bag, Nina said " are your clam."

" shut up." I said as I punched the punching bag again. And Nina fell backwards on her but. She said " look, I know it's hard on you, but u have to let it go."

" I just can't." while punching the punching bag one last time. Just as she was about to say something, my phone buzzed.

" ice cream at Yoslish?"