Awkward & hangover pt 2

July apple pies - luckyanna

Just another Cinderella - thelittle_naga_girl

Just a deal - Alwayswilltry

Just a kiss - Kadenereadaholic

Jade's notebook - Junebaby92

Just one night - Someoneloveyou

Zane's P.O.V.

After going through dark hallways and going down creaky stairs and entering this really big room underground- there were a lot of people. The place reeked with blood and sweat. In the middle of the room was a cage that was about eight feet tall. It almost looked like the Octagon the UFC fighters duel it out in. There were people surrounding around the cage, cheering and chanting and the place was packed!

"C'mon!" Zane shouted and pushed Blaze until they reached the front of the cage.

"An-gel An-gel!" he heard people chant.

Blaze saw two girls fighting and one of them looked exactly like Moka.

Third P.O.V.

Zelda kicked a small rock as she walked down Thames Street. She looked up from the ground and glanced up at the dark sky, admiring the beautiful stars. But all of a sudden she heard running footsteps from behind her. She then felt a hard force bump into her, making her drop the tub of chocolate ice cream. "Ouch!" She yelped.

The hooded figure didn't even stop to apologize, he just kept running.

Z's P.O.V. ( nickname for Zelda)

"Jerk!" I shouted.

"Ugh."

I rubbed my shoulder where he hit me and I bent down to pick up the Wal Mart bag. I started walking again and I heard more running footsteps behind me.

What was going on?

All of a sudden I felt a hand grab my fore-arm, pulling me into a dark alley.

"He-!" I was cut off by his large hand as he spun me around; making my back hit the brick wall.

"Shh!" He cooed. I couldn't really make out his face do to the bad lighting. All I saw was his electrifying blue eyes.

"Where'd he go!?" I heard a deep voice say. I shifted my eyes to the sidewalk and saw three tall shadows, "I don't know but when we find him he's dead meat!"

I heard the hooded guy looked at me and then glare at the shadows.

"Let's keep looking." Said another voice and I saw them start walking towards us.

"Funck."( take out the letter n ) I heard the hoodie guy whisper. The shadows got bigger and bigger until I saw the guy's foot step in the alley way. The hoodie guy's eyes grew wide and looked down at me. I heard rocks crackle under the guy's foot as he walked closer to us.

"Sorry," Hoodie guy whispered to me. All of a sudden I felt soft lips meet mine. What was he doing? I tried pushing him away by his chest but all he did was grab them and entwined our fingers together. I have to admit he was a really good kisser. I took a peak of the shadow guys and saw that one of the figures smirked at us.

"Looks like he's getting laid tonight."

One of them said, as the other two just snickered and walked on. My eyes grew wide and I felt my cheeks burning. How embarrassing. The hoodie guy stopped kissing me and looked left to right, making sure that the other guys were gone. He sighed and released my hands. I made a disgusted face and wiped my mouth with my arm.

"Hey pal, who do you think you are!?" I asked getting furious. He looked at me with his blue eyes and kept on a cold expression.

"I'm sorry, "He said.