he transformed & hangover

Wednesday ( the last day of school and summer vacation Started)

Third P.O.V. School just ended ...

Jessica walked out of class to say good bye to her friends because she need to train to be a bounty hunter . When she push her way through to tell her boyfriend that she won't be seeing him in a month, she went to his locker.

snice I am going camping with my family and will be gone a month. When I got closer to his locker I saw him making out my best friend. I couldn't believe she would do that. I got out the school building and into my car. After I cried in my car. After I had finished crying I texted them to have a great summer and I won't see them in a month.

Rayla P.O.V.

When i was in the Green Hills cemetery. I was waiting by the oak tree.

I then got a text from Noah saying good luck and I'll watch from the shadows. When the memorial service for Kiki Walker had ended, I walked to the tombstone.

Just as I was about to touch my ring to transform the zombie popped out from the tombstone and tackled me down.

I blocked the attack and got up.

I took out her gun and took the shot. I missed the shot. When she was abut to attack me. I stabbed her. She groaned and stubbled a bit. I took the shot and Her brain spatted all over the place.

Noah said " good job. Now that you pass the test, Let's chop her to pieces for money."

Third P.O.V.

Rayla said " I can't believe you making doing this." while collecting brain blood.

Noah said " do you want forty k or not."

Rayla said " so gross."

Noah was about to answer when his phone rang.

After Noah diss miss the notification he said " Kenzo is in transformation we have to help Keith or else there would be a dead body tomorrow morning."

They got out of the cemetery and went to find him.

Third P.O.V. The next day ..

Rayla woke up, with a hangover. She looked around the room and notice that she was at nice hotel room. She started to freak out but then she remembered everything.

Flash back...

When Ray was in the back exit of the school building, She was about to call her cousin when she felt someone's on her shoulder. Her instinct took over. After she twisted it, then was about to punch the stranger put stopped when she knew who he was. After she put her fist down she said " I'm sorry my instinct took over."

" its. fine. You look mad."

" pssh. I just need some air."

Kenzo said " you can't fool me."

Ray sat down on the curb and said " my boyfriend cheated."

Kenzo notice that she had goosebumps so he put his jack on her and said " " okay?"

and then said next to her.

Rayla said " He cheated with my best friend again. He promised he wouldn't cheat."

They enjoyed the silence until Kenzo got up and said " I have to go."

Just as Rayla was about to say something when his watched beep.

After his stopped his watch from beeping again he handed her his phone and said " passcode is 43110. Press 2."'

Two hours later..

After Rayla blackmailed Noah for hot wiring Kenz's car , he gave in and said " one drink at the club."

Rayla said " I know a better place."

Noah said " fine, but we are taking Kenzo's car that way I could have James fix it so he wont know that i hot wired his car.

Heather, Noah's step sister

said " Can i come ?"

Rayla said " sure, I own you a thank for finding him with your hacking skills."

All three of them were about to leave the abandon mansion but Rayla in said " wait. What if Kenzo escape the chains."

Hether was about to something when the door bell rang.

Noah said " you called Blaze."

Five hours later...

When Rayla and Noah was a little sober, They dragged Heather out of club but before they could , a guy garbed Heather's arse. Rayla was bout to punch the guy but Noah beat her to it. The next thing you know they were in jail.

When they made bail, Noah

said " thanks. Ejay."

" no prob - aren't the girl who was bout to punch the guy who touch your friend two days ago.

" it's Rayla. And the guy had it coming he touch my cousin."

" well if your sober own me a date."

Noah said " how about you guys go on a date now and i will take home - Heather woke up and said " guys I don't feel - Heather threw up on Noah shoes.

Rayla and Ethan laugh and then said " you guys can crash at my brother's hotel."

Noah said " Next time, I am not drinking with her again."

End of Flashback