new casting and nonsense

The Characters:

Rayla Parker - 17 years old. bookworm. Sister is Linka.

LL - Katherine McNamara ( shadowhunters 2016)

Linka Paker - just graduate high school.

LL - Addison Riecke ( a girl named Jo 2018)

Jennifer Jones - Best friend of Ray ( aka Rayla ) also known Jenna.

LL - Lucy Hale ( truth or dare 2018)

Ethan Jason - aka EJ. Boyfriend of Rayla. LL - Matthew Daddario

Noah - boyfriend of Linka. LL - Andrew Walker ( hallmark guy )

Zero - Brother of Noah. LL - Tom Hardy with glasses ( Venom 2018)

Boomer - He is zomwolf ( aka zombie/ werewolf ) of Kenzo. Cousin of Kenzo.

LL - Andrew James Morley ( Alien surf girls 2012)

Kenzo - a hybrid. zombie / Vampire Bar tender.

LL - Mark Mckenna ( Wanye 2019)

Heather - cousin of Boomer and is a SS (Shadow slayer - bounty hunter that kills vampires and zombies. )

LL - Jessica Green (Alien surf girls 2012)

Leo - Friend of Zero. the guy who smokes and skips classes.

LL - Tom Halland ( Onward 2020)

Leo Zero , Rayla, Jennifer, Ethan - are all sophomore high school students.

Old story

Third P.O.V.

Eve woke up and notice trees. She sat up and notice that she was in the forest. She sat up and notice a lady standing there. The lady said " your unconscious. You are in limbo." while helping her up. The lady snaped his fingers and they were in an office. The office was fancy and a nice view. If you looked out of the window it showed the towers of Canada and the other window showed Big Ben and Twin Towers.

When Eve sat down , she said " uh... were are we...

" I'm Kiki. You miss Lockwood are chosen becuse you didn't ask if the ring was fake or real."

"okay?"

After Kiki told Eve everything, She laugh and said " you are crazy but I will play along."

Kiki said " sign here and enjoy your new life."

After Kiki flicked Eve's forehead, she was passed out.

Freak out

When Eve got home, her sister said " I wont be home until morning."

Eve said " oaky."

" okay? Are you okay. You seem a little upset." while getting on her shoes.

" I don't think i did well on the history test."

Zel said " you are a worry wart. Just go with the flow."

Eve said " i guess your right. "

Just as Zel was leaving she said " you can order take out food. Don't burn down the house."

Eve P.O.V.

After my sister left, I went upstairs to take a shower. Just as I was bout to get undress and hop in the shower, my door bell rang. I went down stairs thinking that my sister forgot something. When I opened the door i saw lady in a ups uniform. She said " are you miss Lockwood."