characters

Eve was at the library sitting at the back by the fantasy aisle doing her homework so she can have a free weekend day.

Four hours later

When Eve was going to take a break so she went to the fantasy aisle to get a book she was shocked to see her boyfriend and her best dry humping. She turned around and got out of the library like a zombie. She was in shocked until her she felt wetness. She looked up at the sky and saw that it was rain. She ran and took shelter. It then began to rain hard.

She looked around and found shelter at an empty vintage store. She walked in and saw taht no one was at the register. She called to see if someone was in the back of the store.

Old story

Boomer Warren - BHS. Brother is Sleven. Boom is his nickname.

LL - Channing Tatum ( Jupiter Ascending 2015)

Rayla eyes went wide then said " who is this hctib ( the b word not a female dog the slang version ) I'll killer her."

Eve was eating her soft taco that she order. Rayla said " so i heard from my cousin that you were at Keith's party."

Eve swallowed her food and said " it was a last minute thing, I'm sorry that i didn't text you."

" its fine.... wait i thought it was your anniversary date night with Noah." while taking a sip from her coke.

Eve said " my cousin convince him to change up our date night. "

( Keith the cousin of Noah. He just loves to party. He is a college student who just loves to throw party. He looks like Tom Hardy. )

Rinka Jenkins - high school student. junior year. Best friend is Jennifer. Boyfriend is Noah.

LL - Dafne Keen ( logan 2017)

Emma Jenkins - Sister of Rin. Senior high school student.

LL - Katherine McNamara ( shadowhunters 2016)

Jennifer Walker : best friend is Rin Junior in high school.

LL : Troian Bellisario ( pretty litter liars 2010)

Noah Parker : boyfriend of Riker Junior high school student.

LL - Jasper Liu ( Don't Forget I Love You 2022 Korean drama )

Blaze Warren - Brother is Kenzo. Senior in high school.

LL - Ansel Elgort ( baby driver 2017 )

Kenzo Warren - Step brother of Blaze. He was cursed as a zombwolf snice the car accent. Junior is high school. LL - Taron Egerton ( Robin Hood 2018 )

Skylar Lockwood - first year in college. Cousin of Rin. and Emma.

LL - Sofia Carson ( purple hearts 2022)

Fofo - friend with Kenzo. Bar tender. Just grad high school. He was cursed when he was ten years old. His curse is that he immortal werewolf.

LL - Colton Haynes ( Arrow 2012)

Heather - sister of Fofo. Senior in high school. And can hack into any computer. LL - Willa HollanMoka - sister of Fofo and Heather. Ower of The Rave.

LL - Lucy Hale ( Katy Keene 2020)

Kendall Kingstone - a honor highschool student. He owns a comic store.

LL - Daren Kagasoff ( The Secret Life of the American Teenager 2008)

Melvin Kingstone - step brother of Kendal. He can talk to animals.

LL - Nick Hargrove ( Charmed 2018 version )