more characters & story

Facts you need to know.

Ashely broke up with Noah.

Kiki - Step sister of Ashely. LL - Camila Mendes ( Riverdale 2017)

Lindsey - girlfriend of Blaze. LL - Lili Reinhart ( Riverdale 2017)

Third Pov

When Rayla got out of the restaurant with the chick noodle soup, she got in her and drove to Walgreens to get medicine for him because she's just that kind of person. When Rayla got to his place she parked her car across the street snice he lives at a dead end street.

She walked up to his house and used the spare key because she know where he keeps it. Rayla went into the kitchen and put the brown paper bag with the chicken noodle soup and the Walgreens bag on the marvel white kitchen counter table. After she put the medicine and soup on the counter table, she went upstairs to surprise him.

When she went upstairs, she heard moans coming from his room, Rayla figure he's moaning in his sleep because he always moans in his sleep. When Rayla open the door, she was shocked to see him banding her best friend in his bed. She got out of the house and cried in her car.

Chapter 2 - Hangover

Third P.O.V.

The Next day ...

Riker woke up with a hangover. She looked around and notice that she was in penthouse suit. She started to freak out. Then she remembered everything.

Flash back...

After Riker help her cousin closed her bar around one in the morning. She told her that she's going home. When Riker got to Hotel Evergreen she decided to get drunk.

When Riker went inside the hotel , and checked in. After Stacey at the receptionist handed V.I.P key card and her id back, she said

said " enjoy your stay."

Riker said " is your bar open for ABS newbies."

Stacy said " yes. Take the elevator to the pool Looby. Fifth floor."

Five hours later

Rye was a little bit sober and was about exit when a guy grab her arse.

She turned around and was about to punch the guy but the security guard punched him and said " you owe me for this."

He then pinched her and she passed out.

End of Flash back..

Riker P.O.V.

I got out bed and walked towards the window. When I open the curtain the view of city was great. It showed the view of New York City.

That's not my name - The Ting Tings

i looked for my bag.

Ken ( aka Kenzo) said " its in the kitchen."

When I was in the kitchen, I found my purse on the marvel countertop and opened it.

Third P.O.V.

The text read from Jenna said " Lets go shopping."

After I read the text from Jenna

I threw my phone because i was piss off at her.

I threw my phone and Deku caught it snice he is a werewolf with good reflexes.

Deku said " what did the phone did to you. " while handing me my phone back. After he turned on the coffee machine , I said " nice suit."

He sigh and said " get out of here. Unless you want to be a striper at my hotel."