Bets at the rave 5

Blaze's P.O.V.

I woke up, and I felt sore. I saw that she was sleeping. I got up and starting to put on my pants, then I remembered that I didn't use a condom. Funck! Great, I just hope she is on the

" aww, your leaving me."

I faced her and said "what No? I uh... I scratched my neck like I was nervous. Wait why am I nervous, she's just another -She laughed like she was crazy.

She gasped and said " Blaze, you thought I was a virgin. "

I scratched again. She laughed again and said " Blaze, Its okay. It was a only for tonight and you did it to most girls you funcked right."

My hung opened. And I started to freak out, until her phone rang.

Autotune - Jason Chen

Thanks Lexi, I own you half of my paycheck."

When she hung up, She looked at me and said " well? get dressed your friend is waiting for you."

Just as I was bout to put on my pants, I said " uh... I'll take care of our kid."

She laughed at me. She then said " chill, I fuck you with condom on."

" but how?"

" I have my ways, anyways your friends might me wondering were you are since you are they are drunk and my cousin is closing up soon."

"I sigh and said " yeah."

After got I got dressed, I started to walk towards the door. She stopped me and said " we are using the other way."

I gave her a confused look. She dragged me and to the closet.

" uh... this is closet."

She knocked on the closet twice and automatically opened. I was shocked to see a flight of stairs. As we walked down the stairs.

She said " This is only one night, and you better not crawl into my window."

I followed her said " Its not breaking in if your window is opened.

She laughed, as she opened the door, and I followed her suit. As we got outside I saw her shiver. I took off my jacket and said " uh... you might want to wear this."She turned around said " Blaze , I'm fine." And turned to my left.

When we at the entrance of the bar, She said " this is a one night stand."

She pushed the door open.