Fucked Into Oblivion

"Lie down," he ordered.

I got up immediately and lay on the bed, my eyes hooded with pleasure from his brutality.

He walked naked to the suitcase and opened it. He set aside a series of toys, and my body thrummed with excitement as he sampled them.

He seemed to be in his world, he didn't pay attention to the little sounds of pleasure that escaped my lips as I watched his back muscles ripple as he moved.

"Catalina?" He called out.

"Hmm?" I answered absent-mindedly, I licked my lips as I watched him.

I wanted to run my hand all over his body and watch his muscles jump in reaction to my touch.

"Stop making those sounds, kitten." He ordered.

I nodded even though he couldn't see me, I would follow every command that leaves his lips.

"Use your words," he said.

"Yes, sir."

"Good girl."

He turned and I gulped, there was nothing gentle about the way he looked at me. I turned my gaze away from him.

He growled.

"Look at me," I obeyed as my eyes found him, he looked pleased.

He smirked wryly and for a second, fear gripped me. I had no idea what he was up to and I wasn't sure I wanted to find out.

"Ready for me?" He asked as I nodded.

He walked toward me with purposeful steps, and I gulped.

In his hand were a nipple clamp, leather ties, and panties.

He said nothing as he wore the panties and tied my legs to the bedpost, they were wide open.

He ran his finger over my slit making me shiver, my first instincts were to close my legs but the ties prevented me from doing that.

"What're the panties for?" I asked,

"You'll see" he drawled with a smirk.

He clamped my nipple with the clamp and I groaned, it wasn't tight but it felt good.

The ache between my legs increased and I reached out a hand to rub it when he slapped my hand away with a snarl.

"Don't you dare?"

He held up a tiny controller in his hand and I stared at it curiously to see what it was for but my brain wasn't in a position to give me answers.

He pressed a button and my panties came to life making me squeal, the hum filled my ears as the vibrations stimulated my clitoris.

I moved around to get comfortable when he increased the frequency, little sounds of pleasure escaped my lips as he kept pressing the buttons.

Every movement I made affected the clamps on my nipples, they became tighter almost harsh despite the pleasure I felt from it.

I felt something dripping down my thigh and from the musky scent, I knew it was my arousal.

The sweet smell filled the air as he stared at me.

Everywhere ached but between my legs was worse, I needed to have him inside me, to feel him and let him soothe the ache with his big cock.

My little sounds turned into moans and soon I was screaming, he did nothing but touch himself as he watched me.

It was too much.

I needed him right now.

"Massage," I said.

He stopped touching himself, turned off the button, and just stared at me.

"What?"

"Kitten," he sighed. "You don't use the word, not unless I am being too rough and hurting you." He ran a hand through his hair.

I giggled a little before pouting, "You are hurting me now, I want you so bad and you keep denying me your dick." I whined.

His brow lifted in surprise, he wasn't expecting that to leave my lips. He let out a chuckle as he freed my nipple. I let out a sigh.

His brows furrowed this time as he stared at my crotch, he leaned closer to me, face fanning my pussy as it tingled.

He licked his lips as his eyes met mine, he circled my nub through the panties and gently pushed the panties aside.

I moaned, that was the best feeling ever. He slid a finger inside me and when I thought it couldn't get too much.

He placed his lips on my warmth making my eyes roll to the back of my head as I let out a loud moan.

I didn't care that I was in my damn company or that I forgot that I had employees who look up to me.

I didn't care that I would be embarrassed if they found out that I was in my office getting my brains banged out.

My walls were soundproof and even if they weren't, I would still be loud because this man is damn good with his tongue.

His fingers went in and out as his tongue worked up and down my clitoris, my legs trembled as I tried to keep them still.

They buckled against the ties holding them up.

"Oh, God!" I moaned out.

He stopped, staring me right in the eyes. I pushed my hips up to meet his lips when he kept staring, a whine leaving my lips.

He slapped my pussy making me squeal, "Now kitten, who is doing this to you?" He asked.

I looked at him in confusion, he bit my inner thigh making me squeal louder.

"Don't make me ask twice." His finger teased my opening.

"You," I let out through gritted it.
"Me, who?"

"Killian,"

He nodded like he was satisfied,

"Good, remember that when you moan." He said.

My eyes widened, he was jealous that I didn't call his name.

My thoughts left me when he plunged his dick inside me, my orgasm wrecking me as my legs trembled.

"That's it!" He groaned as he pounded into me through my orgasm.

My walls clenched and unclenched against his dick, and his grip on my thigh tightened as his movements got sloppy.

"Fuck, I can feel you cuming." He growled.

A loud moan escaped my lips as he rubbed my clit still fucking me, my eyes widened as I stared at him.

Sweat glistened off his skin and his hair looked rough, his eyes feral and his muscles rippled with each movement.

My lower abdomen tightened and I knew I was close again.

My eyes closed tight, my spirit leaving my body as I slipped into darkness.

I don't know how long I had slept when I woke up, Killian was gone and there was a knock on the door.

"Catalina, you okay in there?" A voice called out.

"Yes, I am just tired," I yelled back.