𝟎𝟐.

Emotional Spiraling▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ━ 02

Emotional Spiraling
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 02. Memorial

It's been a few days since Cameron completed his transition. To say it's been easy would be him fucking lying it was so stressful now being a vampire, everything was heightened and more intense and it didn't help that his emotions were all over the place.

Especially when he heard the news about his grams being hurt by the spirits in retaliation from Bonnie doing black magic. His hatred for his ancestors only grew and he was really going to set fire to that damn house.

Apollo went awol with Elijah after the "death" of Klaus and nobody's been in contact with them so Cameron was stuck by himself without a proper mentor.

Well that's a lie because Kol's been teaching him the basics. Stefan offered to help him but the conversation went a little bit of something like this.

"I'm not eating fucking bunnies." The newly turned hybrid looked at him with a blank expression.

"Cameron, we all know you don't have the best track record with control if we can get you to settle for animal blood we can move from there." The vegetarian vampire expressed.

"Oh I'm sorry and who are you? Master of control let me know where Sarah is, or how about Andie? Oh no you drained her dry because you have a blood addiction problem." Cameron read him down while he eyed him.

"And for the record I have great self control, I mastered control over my magic within the little time frame I had and I'm sure I can do the same as a vampire." Standing up Cameron looked back at Stefan who sighed.

"Now focus on your girlfriend, I've heard she's been having a little feeding problem." Smirking he walked out the door.

So yeah that was a definite no, he wasn't about to be on the Stefan diet. He was an original vampire if he started drinking animal blood that would put him high on the weak side and he was anything but weak.

But there was something that he and kol have been trying which was hard because Kol was a selfish person. But after some convincing they've been doing more extreme things regarding their sex life.

Cameron was hurled over in the pitch black street while he groaned in pain. A car slowed down with their headlights hitting his face making him look over at them.

"Cameron?" A voice he recognized as one of his students making him raise an eyebrow at them.

"Taylor?"

"Yeah, it's me man, what the hell happened to you?" The boy walked over toward him seeing Cameron clutching his bloody stomach.