𝟏𝟏.

Consequences of the stupid ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ━ 11

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 11. The Dinner Party

"This is the Fell property...there a bunch of bitches in my personal opinion but they're a founding family so they get special privileges just like all the rest of the white colonizers in this stupid ass town." Cameron told Elijah as he and Jenna showed him around.

It's been a day and a half since the events that took place yesterday. Cameron cut all ties with his family and honestly could you blame him?

It felt like he was the only smart person in this group and nobody never listens to him. He had already told the Salvatore's and Elena when this first started that he wasn't some witch for hire and he meant that.

He wasn't going to a stupid bitch like the rest of his ancestors and follow behind vampires and shit. Well unless it has something to do with Kol but other than that he wasn't going to insert himself in unnecessary wars it wasn't in his nature to do so.

"Ah, the Fells. One of the Founding Families." Elijah says with a lot of hostility present in his voice.

"Why do you say it like that?" Jenna asked him.

"My research showed me that this area was actually settled almost two full centuries earlier. It was a migration of townsfolk from the northeast, um, it was Salem, to be precise." The original said casting a look to the very alive Bennett witch.

"Massachusetts? As in the witch trials?" Jenna asked confused.

"Which means the ever-lauded families...didn't actually found anything." Elijah shrugged making Cameron chuckle.

"Well, I bet it was the men who made a big deal about being founders back in 1860. Men are very territorial." Jenna noted and Cameron nodded in agreement.

"I'm very territorial over the things I like." He added thinking about a very soft Martin witch.

Just then Alaric walked up them where he casted a confused glance to the Bennett witch. Last he heard Cameron was done with Mystic Falls.

"Elijah, this is my friend, Alaric Saltzman." Jenna introduced them.

"Yeah, I got your message about walking Elijah here through the old property lines. I thought I would tag along. You know being a history buff and all. Where to next?" Alaric asked and Cameron rolled his eyes.

"You are so Damon's best friend both of you are jealous bitches."

"I'm pretty curious about the freed slave property owners. Some say, you know, the descendents of the slaves are the true keepers of American history." Elijah said this time everyone looked at Cameron.