𝟏𝟑.

Dances and Stefan ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ━ 13

Dances and Stefan
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 13. Miss Mystic Falls

It's been more than two and a half months since the Bennett's had cleaned out of Mystic Falls. They stayed with their father's brother for the first couple of weeks before Cameron left a week before their birthday.

For the last month and a half Cameron had been staying in New Orleans where he got the time he needed to collect his thoughts and properly grieve his grams.

But honestly Cameron had grown in his little time away, in physical appearance and mentally. He was just honestly just tired of being so focused on other people and so he decided to focus on himself a little bit which led him to the current situation he was in now.

Inside school Bonnie made her way through the hallways where she quickly snatched open the door to Alaric's classroom making everyone fall silent.

"Sorry I'm late." She apologized and Alaric smiled at her.

"Well, it looks like we will be at full occupancy today. Welcome home, Bonnie." He told her and she smiled at her before sitting down.

"Oh, yeah Bonnie, where's your other half?" He asked her and she shrugged.

"Last I heard he was coming back from the airport." She said and that was yesterday so she had no idea where Cameron was but she had a feeling that he was avoiding coming to school.

Cameron stood outside while he looked at the school with a bitter expression. They seriously wanted him to come back to this hell hole?

He sighed, taking his jacket off the passenger seat before he exited the car throwing on the jacket. He pushed up his glasses before he walked toward the school.

Alaric was teaching when the door opened drawing everyone's attention to the older Bennett twin who stared at them blankly.

"Y'all looking for something?" He asked them and they all turned around.

"Welcome back Cameron." Alaric told him only to get a half smile in return.

Everyone took in Cameron's appearance, he had definitely changed within the last two months. His hair had grown out a bit giving him a little Afro that was neatly trimmed. He had a small amount of stubble around his face.

 He had a small amount of stubble around his face