𝟎𝟒.

Rise of the dead▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ━ 04

Rise of the dead
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 04. Ghost World

Cameron stood at his sink while he finished brushing his teeth. He spit out the water before wiping his mouth with a hand towel before walking into his bedroom.

He stopped when he heard the crackling sound of one of the candles torching causing him to slowly turn his head staring at the burning candle.

"What the fuck?" He slowly muttered when his grimoire was thrown onto the floor making him spin around staring at the book.

"Okay, Tyler quit with the hybrid shit this is weird!" Cameron yelled out to his boyfriend who walked into the room confused.

"What are you talking about?" He questioned making Cameron pause as he stared at the candles watching as another one flared up.

"Okay seriously what the hell is going on?" Tyler questioned Cameron's skepticism.

"Hold on." Cameron muttered walking forward toward one of the candles as he stared at it. Suddenly he felt a tug on his hand causing him to look down with wide eyes.

"What the fuck?!" He yelled backing up into Tyler's chest who stared at him.

"Babe what's wrong?"

"Something just touched me..." He muttered when Luka's ring began to slip off his finger, making him raise an eyebrow when it circled around the candle.

"Luka?...." He was confused as he opened his palm and the ring was placed into it.

"You're dead boyfriend Luka?" Tyler questioned, lifting an eyebrow.

"Oh my god...." Cameron whispers beyond confusion about what's going on.

"I need to find Bonnie." Cameron muttered rushing into his closet throwing on something fast.

"Cameron, where are you going?" Tyler questioned beyond confused as Cameron walked out of the closet with his travel book bag

"I'm pretty sure we're being haunted." He muttered before he grabbed two of his grimoires placing them inside his bag along with some candles.