𝟎𝟗.

College Student▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ━ 09

College Student
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 09. The Turning point

Cameron and Matt walked down the hallway together while chuckling, Cameron shook his head while he made his way toward his locker.

"I did not fall asleep during that part." He told the blonde boy who raised an eyebrow.

"Okay what happened?"

"Didn't Bella like get thrown across the room by a vampire before Edward came at saved her?" He questioned making Matt hum.

"Easy guess what happened before that?" He asked and Cameron shrugged.

"I don't know I was asleep for that part."

"So, when are we going to see another movie?" Matt asked with a sly smile making Cameron side-eye him in a playful way.

"There's another movie?" He asked in fake surprise while he pulled out one of his cameras.

"Well...I assumed since we had a good time last night that there would be a second one but that's my fault I shouldn't have assumed-" Matt was cut off when a soft pair of lips touched his.

He soon wrapped an arm around Cameron's waist while their kiss deepens before they pulled apart and Cameron winked at him.

"I have a confession to mate." He whispers against the boys lips.

"What?" Matt asked.

"I hate movie dates , I'm a sucker for a good fashion outdoor dates." Cameron told him.

"You should've told me that I hate movies anyways." Matt chuckled and they both laughed.

Bonnie and Elena came walking down the hall before they paused seeing Cameron and Matt so cause Elena pointed at the two of them confused.

"Did I miss something?" She asked Bonnie who smiled at her.

"They've been talking more frequently now that Cameron is quote on quote "living his best life." Whatever the hell that means." Bonnie explained.

"Kind of weird, don't you think?" Elena commented watching as Matt and Cameron kissed.

"No, not really Cameron needs some normal in his life, and Matt is that person for now." Bonnie shrugged before they walked away.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Cameron Tyler and Matt all sat down on the benches while they looked at one another. Tyler raised his eyebrow at the two.