𝟏𝟓.

Strange noises▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃━ 15

Strange noises
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 15. Founder's Day

Cameron stood in a crowd full of people while watching the parade kick into action when he noticed Stefan walking over toward him causing him to lift an eyebrow.

"You look...weirdly hot." Cameron said with a short seeing Stefan all dressed up.

"Is thee Cameron Bennett giving me a compliment?" Stefan asked with a smile and Cameron rolled his eyes.

"Don't get used to it. I may not like you but even I can recognize when somebody's fine."

"Mmh." Stefan said before he looked over at the Bennett witch.

"Thank you." He suddenly said making Cameron raise an eyebrow.

"For what?"

"For taking away the power from the Gilbert device. You didn't have to but you did it. Why?" Stefan asked him and Cameron sighed.

"As much as I try to act like I don't care. I do, when I saw you on your blood high it kinda made sense to me why you're the way you are about being a vampire." Cameron said.

"Had I never been a witch you'd probably be one of my best friends. And anytime you've come to me for help it was never for your own gain it was for somebody's else's it's something I admire."

"I want to return the favor, if you ever need help just ask and I'll be there in a heartbeat." Stefan said and Cameron chuckled.

"And why's that?"

"Because...you need somebody you actually trust to be in your corner." Stefan says and Cameron nodded.

"I'll hold you to that Salvatore."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Cameron stood next to Tyler who was watching everyone taking pictures. He rolled his eyes they were all being bitches to Tyler because Matt's mother a grown ass woman made out with him.

Cameron just had to point out some things. One what the fuck was up with people in the Donovan bloodline and preying on people twice their age?

And it's not Tyler's fault that Matt's mom sexually assaulted him. And now everyone's acting like he's the problem he honestly wants to light everybody on fire and walk away.

"Come on man I'll take a picture with you." Cameron told him causing Tyler to let out a smile.

"Dylan take our picture." He told one of his teammates on the track team and they laughed as him and Tyler posed.