𝟏𝟔.

Critical thinking ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ━ 16

Critical thinking
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 16. The Sun Also Rises

After collecting his thoughts about this whole werewolf thing or Lycan same damn difference in his opinion he made his way toward the Lockwood house where he entered the cellars.

He could hear the loud growls echoing through the stoned covered cave while Caroline and Matt came into view.

"You know, I miss the times when vampires were the only problems I had." Cameron spoke up making both blondes turn to him.

"Cameron your okay." Caroline said with a smile and he nodded before he held out his hand making the door slam shut that Tyler was trying to break through.

"Go...I got it covered." He told them and Caroline looked at him as if he was stupid.

"Cameron we're not leaving you with him!" Matt shouted and he groaned he wanted so bad to rip out this boys throat. Pause....what?

Shaking the thoughts from his mind Cameron turned to them with a sharp look.

"When you get bit don't come crying to me to help you find some type of cure because you gone be shit out of luck." He snapped at them.

"Now go!"

Caroline grabbed Matt by his shoulders before she vamp sped them out of the cave. Cameron stepped back watching as the door went flying causing him to move out of the way.

"Yeah...this werewolf shit ain't rocking with me." Cameron said shaking his head.

Tyler came charging at Cameron only to go flying back with a simple gesture from the witch in question. He stared at Tyler with a raised eyebrow.

"Bad boy." He teased shaking his head before rushing out of the cave in a blur with his new found speed.

"Okay I like that." He said out of breath while he heard the sounds of growling following him and he huffed before turning around.

"Fortiter terga vertere." He shouted and Tyler started snarling while he stretched his snout. His bones began cracking. Cameron watched with a blank stare as Tyler's body began to morph back into his human body.

"W-what the hell was that?" He said out of breath staring at Cameron who smiled.

"Not sure, but I'm pretty sure I just made my very first spell."

"Oh so you just shout random Latin words and they work...noted." Tyler said making Cameron roll his eyes while walking over toward him.