𝟏𝟎.

Psycho Vampires ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ━ 10

Psycho Vampires
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 10. Unpleasantville

Cameron laid on his bed while he sketched silently, Kol who was still here sat silently watching him as he tried to figure out what Cameron was drawing.

"I can't take this any more bloody, what the hell are you drawing!" He asked the witch who huffed. He showed Kol the book only for Kol to see his face being drawn.

"Oh." He muttered stunned and Cameron rolled his eyes.

"Idiot." He grumbled while he kept drawing, he had a sudden reminder that this weekend was that stupid
50's dance which he was not excited about.

"So little witch tell me, how exactly powerful are you?" Kol asked out of curiosity. Only receiving a shrug in return.

"I don't fucking know, I barely practice the damn thing, I've only been doing minor stuff," Cameron said causing Kol to lift an eyebrow.

"You casted an astral projection spell across the world given the fact you have no bloody idea where my body is stashed...and you did it with only a dark object, nothing that even connects to me." Kol blankly said.

"I just follow the grimoires' instructions but I never push myself too far." He shrugged before he started to think about something.

"That reminds me, I have to buy Caroline and Tyler something for National Best Friends Day." He said while Kol looked at him confused.

"What the bloody hell is that?"

"It's a day where you celebrate your best friends." He explained to the original vampire who nodded.

"I've never had any best friends."

"Because you're psychotic." Cameron easily answered while he went to get changed.

"Alright I'll see you later Kol, I don't need a creepy original ghost to follow me around today

"Alright I'll see you later Kol, I don't need a creepy original ghost to follow me around today." He said twisting Apollo's pendant and Kol disappeared.

He grabbed his car keys making sure he had everything else before he walked out of the door.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃