𝟎𝟏.

New Man▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ━ 01

New Man
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 01. The Birthday

They say that people sometimes heal with time. Therapist think that many people deal with grief differently which was true and not at the same time it just depends on the person.

Two months was all Cameron said, but slowly he said he was coming back in a month then a month became two months and two months became three.

Nobody had seen the boy in three months or heard from him, but last the saw he was in Brazil one some vacation with somebody nobody knew but Cameron damn sure was living it up.

He rarely called and when he did it was short lived, they had found out that Cameron had cut off his connection to the spirits when he left...solely relying on the power of himself.

But he hasn't used an ounce of magic sense he left the soil of Virginia. But that didn't mean he stopped learning because that would be a lie.

He was just spending his time preoccupied with someone else's attention at hand. And he had to say it was working out pretty good for him.

"I need to go." Cameron said standing up off the bed letting the white blanket fall off his naked body while he walked into the bathroom.

"Really? You can't stay for little ole me?" The man chuckled with a grin on his face.

"You vampires are all arrogant, I promised my friend Tyler that I'd be back in time for this house party and now I have to help them set up."

"Tyler, the one you're always on the phone with?"

"Why do you sound jealous when you say that?" Cameron asked making him shrug.

"I don't know you guys act like a married couple."

"Me and Tyler aren't together." Cameron denied.

"But there's clearly something there." The vampire pointed out making Cameron look at him.

"No, there's not."

"I'm a 200 year old vampire, I've been in love before."

"That sounds like a you problem and not me, I don't believe in love anymore." Cameron shrugged before he put on some clothes.

" Cameron shrugged before he put on some clothes