𝟎𝟗.

Pack of Mutts ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ━ 09

Pack of Mutts
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 09. Daddy Issues

The sun shined brightly into Cameron's room lighting up the barely lit room. Sleeping soundlessly was Cameron who had a tight hold on Luka's naked chest and had an arm wrapped around his waist.

He blinked open his eyes while he stared up at the ceiling. He just wanted to lay here all day long with his very hot boyfriend and maybe just maybe have a normal day in his life.

"What are you thinking about?" Luka's voice brought him out of his thoughts causing Cameron to look up at him with a soft smile.

"You...well half of it was you, I'm just thinking about lying here all day cuddled up with you," Cameron admitted making him smile.

"So let's do that."

"That's funny, but I love a life where four out of the main six people I hang around are supernatural and have daily problems that I need to fix." He said when his phone rang.

"See what I mean?" Cameron said making Luka chuckle he reached over and grabbed his phone off the table seeing Caroline's number.

"What's up, Caroline?"

"We have a problem." She said making him narrow his eyes.

"Wait, when you say problem do you mean Damon level problem or Stefan level problem?" He asked making her sigh.

"More like Elena level problem."

"Holy shit what happened." He asked sitting up against the headboard.

"Tyler knows something happened to Mason." She said making him raise an eyebrow.

"What the hell do you mean he knows something happened to Mason? How would he know that Caroline?"

"Some wolf bitch told him yesterday and now he's barking around for answers," Caroline yelled into the phone and Cameron jumped out of bed rushing toward his closet.

"What do you mean wolf bitch? There's another werewolf in Mystic Falls?" He asked slipping on some clothes while Luka did the same.

"Yeah, her name is Jules or something apparently she bit Rose yesterday and now she's dead," Caroline explained.

"Wait Rose is dead? Why the hell does nobody tell me these things?" Cameron asked brushing his teeth.

"You were off the grid for two days Cameron. More like on top of your boyfriend's chest but that's details for another time." Caroline said and he rolled his eyes.