𝟏𝟎.

Betrayal in the worst way▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ━ 10

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 10. Crying Wolf

The last couple of days Cameron's been really chilling honestly. He's been working more to just and distance himself from his friends mostly the Salvatore's and his own sister it's just seems like every time he was around them he was getting roped into some stupid shit.

He's honestly been thinking hard about what he wanted to do in his life. I mean he graduates in more than a month so it was time for him to leave his mark on the floor.

"Is it too late to order my tux for prom?" Cameron asked Tyler who was out of town right now. He was going through some werewolf packs just to learn a bit more he'd be back by the time of the decade dance.

"I thought you weren't going to prom." Caroline commented also on the phone.

"I wasn't at first but then I thought about it. I have a boyfriend and couples usually go out to proms with one another." Cameron explained.

"Well when you say it like that then yeah." Caroline said and Cameron rolled his eyes.

"Oh Cameron don't forget you have to help my mom with that history society thing." Tyler reminded him.

"Why the hell couldn't you have done that?" Cameron asked him.

"I'm gone." He bluntly replied.

"But I have a lunch date with Luka." Cameron whined.

"Then reschedule it dumbass." Tyler told him.

"Imma reschedule your damn life span if you keep on." Cameron told him trimming his hair.

"Idiots." Caroline rolled her eyes.

"I don't even like history." Cameron muttered.

"That's a damn lie Cameron Bennett, you're a history nerd." Caroline said.

"Saying the government is crazy." Cam commented while he applied some ointment to his skin.

"But fine I'll go to this crazy history tea party but Tyler I take interest." Cameron said walking into his closet.

"Of course you do." Tyler rolled his eyes.

"Roll 'em again and they gone get stuck."

"Now you sound like your Grams." Caroline noted.

"Good. Both of y'all need to experience a black ass whooping I guarantee you'll be more straightened out." Cameron changed into some formal clothes.