𝟎𝟑.

Track Star▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ━ 03

Track Star
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 03. Friday Night Bites

Cameron and Bonnie walked side by side followed by Elena while Bonnie explained her feelings from the other day.

"I'm not saying don't date the guy. I'm just saying take it slow." Bonnie tells her and Cameron hums while he keeps listening to John Legend.

"You two were the ones who said to go for it," Elena said throwing a look at the Bennett twins.

"First off if I remember correctly which I do I told you you're setting yourself up for failure never once did I tell you to date the nigga." Cameron said.

"Well, you implied it," Elena tells him.

"And not I'm implying you take it slow." Cameron shot back while he and Bonnie made a face.

"Why the about-face?" Elena questioned them.

"It's not an about-face. You're single for the first time in your entire high school career. It's the perfect time to play the field." Bonnie says shrugging.

"Oh, because I'm so that girl. Seriously, what are you not saying?" Elena says and Cameron raises an eyebrow at her.

"Elena honey let's stop for a moment and re-think our life choices." He tells her.

"Seriously what are you two on about?" Elena questioned them making them sigh.

"It's stupid," Bonnie says shrugging.

"It's not," Cameron says.

"I accidentally touched Stefan. And I got a really bad feeling." Bonnie says shrugging.

"Is that it Bonnie?" Elena questioned.

"It was bad! Even Cameron got a bad vibe." Bonnie said with a shrug.

"Cameron doesn't like anybody," Elena said pointing at the oldest twin.

"Your right I don't like you." He said with a bright smile.

"Is this the whole witch mojo thing again?"

"You know what? I'm just concerned. This is me expressing concern about my best friend's new boyfriend." Bonnie says shrugging.

Cameron looked around the schoolyard when he noticed Matt who smiled at him causing him to turn to Elena and Bonnie.

"I'll catch you later I have something to do." He says walking off toward the lockers.