𝟎𝟏.

Abnormal Changes▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃━ 01

Abnormal Changes
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 01. Growing Pains

Cameron's body laid on the bed inside Kol's room where he laid lifeless. He had been going in and out of consciousness for the last few hours until he just stopped moving altogether.

Kol sat beside him on the bed while Bonnie was in a chair next to his head. She didn't even want to breathe too hard scared she missed Cameron waking it.

Everyone had been calling her telling her that Elena had woken up into a vampire but she didn't care about that right now...all she cared about was her brother waking up.

"Wake up Cameron, please...I know I've been a shit twin sister but I'll make it up to you I promise I will." She grasped his hand tightly.

"I think his body is exhausted...he hasn't slept in over a day." Kol looked over at her, which was true Cameron had almost died, came back, and then he and Kol had spent the night together with Cameron going out the very next morning.

Cameron slowly lifted himself off the cold ground while he looked around confused, he didn't remember what had happened but he damn sure knew he wasn't inside some basement before.

"Why is the creepy shit always happening to me?" Looking around he noticed it looked a lot like the witch house basement.

"Cameron." He stilled at the voice that had brought tears to his eyes as he slowly turned around to face the woman.

"Grams?" Shelia smiled at her grandson who walked over toward her and tightly hugged her.

"Hey, baby I thought I told you I ain't want to see you in a long time." She rubbed his back making him laugh.

"I don't know what happened...why am I here?" He looked around confused. Shelia smiled at him with sympathy softly rubbing his hands.

"Cameron baby, what's the last thing you remember?"

"I-I remember putting Tyler in Klaus's body...then my chest started to burn then it went back. Then I woke up and saw Kol and them surrounding my body before everything went dark again and now I'm here." He recalled the recent events.

"Your chest was hurting because Elena was drowning...it was the air leaving your lungs."

"B-but why would Elena drowning affect me? Me and that bitch ain't twins." His eyebrows knitted in confusion not understanding.

"The spell that Esther did...it linked you baby. So when Elena died you did as well." Whispering her words echoed into Cameron's mind.