𝟎𝟕.

Deadbeat Mothers▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ━ 07

Deadbeat Mothers
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 07. The Ties That Bind

It's been a couple days since Cameron had that weird dream and he's mostly been minding his business for the most part. He meant what he said when he said who the hell was volunteering him to hide some coffins for Stefan Bonnie could do that by herself.

He and Caroline had went to Atlanta for a nice dinner for her birthday after her dead of a birthday party went to shit after Klaus forced Tyler to bite her.

Then it started to get weird as Klaus started asking Cameron personal things that made him feel emotions that he didn't want to feel for the hybrid especially since his brother was his soulmate so he put that behind him.

"I'm fine Caroline I'm walking in the house now." Cameron said on the phone with the blonde as he shut his door.

"I'm just making sure, you've drank a lot tonight." She mentioned making him chuckle as he placed his keys on the table.

"Yeah, but it did end with me getting that hot guys number." He shrugged walking into his bedroom.

"Two weeks after a break up and Cameron's already on to the next one." Caroline said with that judging tone.

"Hey lil blonde bitch, I need to remind you that I'm still dealing with the heartbreak of my one true love so slow it down. If I want to shamelessly flirt with men then so be it. Plus I'm about to be nineteen soon it's time to get my life in order." He shook his head.

"Yes! Then you'll be twenty one in two years and you'll be able to buy both of us drinks. Without me compelling them for myself." She smiled making him laugh.

"Only you Caroline, but listen I'm tired as hell so I'm going to sleep."

"Alright I'll call you in the morning! Love you!"

"I love you too blondie." He hung up the phone before he quickly stripped himself of his clothes and falling into his bed.

It didn't take him that long to fall asleep since the alcohol in his system was more than enough to knock him out.

"I know you lying." Cameron grumbled walking through the woods again in yet another dream!

He looked around seeing that he was in a graveyard where a bunch of tombstones were. His eyes faltered on the first one.

Sheila Bennett Beloved Grandmother

"Grams." He muttered sadly before he looked to another one to see it was another Bennett named Amelia and there was another one all of these graves were dead Bennett witches.