𝟎𝟏.

Doppelgängers ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ━ 01

Doppelgängers
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 01. The Return

Cameron laid in a hospital bed while there were doctors rushing inside and out trying to figure out how his bone had magically healed.

It's not like he could tell them. "Oh hey my vampire soulmate magically healed me due to some weird bond we have." Yeah they would emit his ass to the mental institution.

"I'm locked up, they won't let me out, they won't let me out, I'm locked up." Cameron kept singing the song while he stared at the ceiling.

"Cameron, if you don't stop singing god help me." Rudy groaned from the chair next to his bed.

"I don't know why you complain I can sing, hating ass." Camron rolled his eyes.

"Cameron, the doctors said you had a broken arm and somehow it's magically fixed." Rudy pointed out to him.

"Do you have brain damage or something? I'm a damn witch I fixed my arm." He bluntly explained to his father who sighed.

"I'll get them to discharge you."

"Thank you." Cameron called out, sighing.

"Cameron..." A new voice called out making his head fall toward Bonnie and suddenly he was reminded of why he was in here.

"So, Bonnie Sheila Bennett, do you have something you want to tell me?" He asked and Bonnie stared at him.

"Cameron...you know I had no choice." She told him and he rolled his eyes with a scoff.

"Oh, bullshit Bonnie. Everyone has a choice! And you just chose to do whatever the hell you wanted to do without consulting me first."

"I didn't know it would affect you." Bonnie said.

"And that makes it better? Tyler got affected by Bonnie , my best friend. Caroline's in the hospital because Tyler couldn't focus on driving since he was too busy getting magical migraines from a device we were supposed to de-spell." Cameron snapped at her.

"I know and I'm so, so sorry Cameron."

"Bonnie I don't really give a damn. It's one thing to lie but you didn't tell me, which now makes it seem like I'm a part of that lie and I hate liars. I have never lied to you before never in our entire lives, but you broke the one promise we made to each other." Cameron said.

"I-I'm trying to fix it." Bonnie said, wiping her eyes as tears began to fall.

"I don't really want you to fix Bonnie, I want you to leave me alone." He softly said, turning around, laying his head on the pillow.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Cameron walked up toward the Lockwood mansion with his hands in his pockets. His black boots clicked after every step while he made his way over toward Tyler who was greeting people.