𝟏𝟒.

Stupid ass dances ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ━ 14

Stupid ass dances
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 14. The Last Dance

Cameron stood inside the Salvatore boarding house while he watched Elena sign over some papers. He wasn't really sure why he was here but for some reason, Bonnie just thought he should come.

"Please sign here and here." The lawyer told Elena who nodded doing just as he said.

"So this place is all yours? They just gave it to you?" Bonnie asked confused and Cameron was confused as well.

"For now. As sole owner, I'm the only one who can invite a certain type of person in here, if you know what I mean." She explained to the twins.

"Cool...a safe house all they need to do is break your neck and no more safe house," Cameron said while Bonnie rolled her eyes at him.

"Ignore him he's in a mood today."

"You really think the twins can take on Klaus?" Cameron heard Damon ask Stefan.

"They said they could channel enough witch's power to kill him. Elijah thought that would work and he was an Original, so..." Stefan shrugged off not really knowing.

"We just need to find him," Damon muttered before looking at Cameron who stared ahead of the lot.

"Could he do one of those witch-tracking spells?" He suddenly asked and Stefan shook his head having already thought of that.

"Nope. Not without something that belongs to Klaus. Believe me, I already asked."

"Thank you, Mr. Henry," Elena said before she and Bonnie entered the house as the vampire brothers tried to follow her but were blocked off.

"Damn can't get inside of your own house...we can totally use that to our advantage," Cameron smirked with Elena nodding.

"Stefan. Would you like to come inside my house?" She asked the brooding vampire who smiled.

"I would love to. Thank you."

Everyone looked at Damon with a smirk while he rolled his eyes not liking the game they thought they were playing on him.

"What are we, twelve?" He sarcastically asked rolling his eyes.

"In your case yes," Cameron answered.

"One of us is. If I let you in, do you promise to obey the owner of this house?" Elena asked him and he stared at her blankly.

"No."