𝟎𝟑.

First Days▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃━ 03

First Days
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 03.  Smells Like Teen Spirit

"Whose idea was it to do this again?" Cameron asked as he started getting dressed with Tyler doing the same thing in the sink next to him.

"I believe it was yours." He commented earning a glare from the hybrid.

"Well you should've talked me out of it. I didn't have a right mind back then." He said. Tyler rolled his eyes which caused Cameron to stop what he was doing.

"Are you okay?" He asked the newly turned hybrid who looked at him with a smile.

"Yeah I've never been better. I feel like myself but times ten." He explained before he vamp speeds across the room causing Cameron to lift an eyebrow.

"Show off." He scoffed rolling his eyes.

"So are we going to address the elephant in the room?" Tyler asked him to which Cameron acted like he couldn't hear him.

"There's an elephant in here?" His eyebrows furrowed making Tyler glare at him.

"You know that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about how your vampire Original soulmate was woken up." He said ripping off the bandaid making Cameron sigh.

"I was hoping we'd never bring that up because now that's just going to piss me off this morning."

"And why is that?" Tyler questioned watching closely as Cameron placed in his earrings.

"Because do you know what that means now Tyler? Now that Kol is out of that coffin? Do you understand what is going to happen as the weeks proceeds?" He asked walking into his closet.

"No? Because let me tell you what's going to happen. The more I'm around him the more I'm going to feel the need to be with him it's how soulmates work. Our souls our tied and now that he is here the universe is going to keep pushing me closer to him until I take that final step." Cameron explained.

"Is there anyway to stop it? Like I don't know a spell?" Tyler asked to which Cameron shrugged.

"I honestly don't know...and truly I don't want to know. Apollo told me that Elijah was his soulmate and that when he died Elijah felt all that pain...do you not realize how painful that sounds? And being a vampire that intensifies." He grumbled.

This whole soulmate thing was bigger than he thought. He didn't even believe it at first until his eyes met Kol...and turns out what they say about soulmates are true. There souls were truly tied to one another.