Chapter 16 [ Falling ]

"Do you think you ate?" I questioned, clarifying that he created a mess

"Do you think you ate?" I questioned, clarifying that he created a mess. "I just replied to her; there is nothing to eat about," he said, putting his hand inside his hoodie's pocket. "I will not leave you ; if she makes the rumor about us? I warned, glaring at him. "Aunty, don't think we are a couple; I don't know her," he shouted, widening my stance.

How can someone be so stupid? Aunty glared at us and got inside the house. I moved my eyes to him; he smiled. "See, I cleared everything."

"Don't talk to me," I instructed, pointing my finger at him, and ran inside the house.

"Hey, hey," he followed me, but I was not going to listen to him. We got inside, and those guys were still talking.

"I think we should leave," Jiju got up from his chair.

✿⁠

They left , we came to our bedroom.

"How is Dhruv?" Di asked, sitting in her bed. "So bad, I hate him already," I complained, eating the samosa. "He is handsome, isn't he?" She continued; I shifted my gaze to her. I could sense the tone of tease in her words.

"Handsome? Di, he can't come close to me without my permission."

"Why? Did he make you uncomfortable?"
"Hmm."
"You don't feel uncomfortable around Mr. Rudransh?" She interrogated me; I hated her habit of always dragging him into every discussion. My hand stopped in the middle , I glanced at her.

"Don't you think you are dragging him for no apparent reason?" I asserted, putting my samosa back on the plate. "He pulled you closer and said something; you didn't feel uncomfortable there," she continued, ignoring my words.

"I'm uncomfortable with him too, and I told him that; he agreed and promised me not to come closer without my permission." I lied and blinked twice; I smiled; she raised her eyebrows.

I don't know, but my habit of lying is getting too much these days. "Good night," I escaped, put my plate on the table, and got inside the blanket. Why did she give that expression; does she know I'm lying?

I turned my face to the wall. By the way, she wasn't wrong; he pulled me; he slept on my lap; and he made fun of me. We were too close when we were under the moonlight. I hugged him, and he hugged me back, but I did not feel uncomfortable.

Swara, you are going mad; stop yourself; otherwise, she will kill me in the future if she gets to know that it's all a lie.

I will tell Mr. Rudransh tomorrow that doesn't come closer. I'm uncomfortable with him, and he has to distance himself from me.